Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection of professional papers of James B. Allen, includes drafts and research files for various books, correspondence, class lecture notes and other papers. Manuscripts include those for The Story of The Latter-day Saints, The Company Town in the American West, Men with a Mission and Hearts Turned to the Fathers.
Materials, including a manuscript and reel-to-reel tapes, related to the creation of Warren Loose's book, Bodie Bonanza, 1964-1971.
Collection consists of the papers of Truman G. Madsen, from 1950 to 2009. Papers regard Truman G. Madsen's notes on philosophy and religion, as well as materials related to his book "The Sacrament: Feasting at the Lord's Table."
The collections consists primarily of manuscripts of Thayer's works, including personal notes, publisher/editor corrections and correspondence, and some public response. Also included are various newspaper and magazine articles featuring the author.
- Notes 3
- Letters 2
- Archives 1
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Authors 1
- Bodie (Calif.) -- History -- 19th century 1
- Calendars 1
- Christian fiction, American -- Mormon authors 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints 1
- Colleges and Universities 1
- Education 1
- Lecture notes 1
- Literature 1
- Material Types 1
- Mormon Church -- History 1
- Mormons -- Fiction 1
- Mormons -- History 1
- Philosophy and religion 1
- Religion 1
- Sound Recordings 1
- West (U.S.) -- History 1 ∧ less
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 2
- Allen, James B., 1927- 1
- Brigham Young University. Department of History 1
- Loose, Warren, 1911-1982 1
- Madsen, Truman G. 1
- Thayer, Douglas H., 1929-2017 1 ∧ less