Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Correspondence, annual reports, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, printed programs, historical fact sheets, speeches, and periodicals documenting the history of the Provo branch of the association.
Scrapbooks including newspaper clippings, poetry, invitiations, notes, and minutes of meetings. The items relate the society's activities and accomplishments. The collection is from the Utah County Branch of the Utah Pen women in association with the National League of American Pen Women. The materials were collected by Belle deJong Van Wagenen, historian of the organization.
Contains histories, programs, and calendars of the Utah Sorosis Club. There are scrapbooks with photographs from the Sorosis Literary Club, minutes from meetings, letters of application from potential members, and other clippings. Also includes calendars of events for the club's yearly events. Finally, there is a book that tracks the finances of the club for about thirty-five years. All materials relate to the administration and activities of the Utah Sorosis Club.
- Minutes (Records) 2
- Programs 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Women -- Utah -- Provo -- History 2
- Account books 1
- Letters 1
- Literature -- Societies, etc. -- History 1
- Material Types 1
- Mormon women -- Utah -- Provo -- History 1
- Notes 1
- Poetry 1
- Publications 1
- Speeches, addresses, etc., American 1
- Women -- Utah -- Provo -- Societies and clubs -- History 1 + ∧ less
- American Association of University Women 1
- National League of American Pen Women. Utah State Organization 1
- Utah Sorosis (Club) 1
- Van Wagenen, Belle deJong 1