Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Handwritten and typewritten diary, newsclippings, correspondence, biographies of family members, and an autobiography written in the form of an obituary. The diary portion of the volume covers 139 pages and relatesto Dean's family life and music-related activities.
28 volumes of handwritten diaries including typewritten summaries and typewritten copies of the diaries of Joseph H. Dean, Harry A. Dean's father. Scrapbooks, 298 items of correspondence, musical compositions, certificates, programs, autobiographies, and miscellaneous materials. The collection relate to Dean's teaching career and his interest in music including his translation of the Mormon hymnal into Samoan.
- Autobiographies 1
- Ephraim (Utah) -- History 1
- Home and Family 1
- Letters 1
- Material Types 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- Ephraim -- History -- Sources 1
- Music teachers -- Utah -- Ephraim -- History 1
- Music teachers -- Utah -- History 1
- Samoan language 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Social Life and Customs 1 ∧ less
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1
- Dean, Joseph H. (Joseph Henry), 1855-1947 1