Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection contains primarily computer-printed scores written by Murray Boren with a small number of manuscripts and onionskin copies, circa 1976-2004.
The Cue Sheet newsletters, published by the Society for the Preservation of Film Music, 1984-1987.
Collection contains scores and other material contain multiple computer-printed scores and sets of parts, manuscript scores and sets of parts, photocopies of published scores, and onionskin copies of Cundick's musical works. Multiple, variable copies exist for a single piece. Also included are correspondence and select CD and DVD recordings of his music, of both professionally-recorded and non-commercial varieties. The materials in this collection span from 1948 to 2013.
Programs from an annual Music Festival held at Brigham Young University. These programs are from 1948 to 1963.
Collection consists of published scores with accompanying manuscripts and/or photocopies of many of Robertson's works, as well as computer-burned sound recordings and a typewritten draft copy of Wilson's book, "Leroy Robertson: Music Giant from the Rockies," with annotations, circa 1930-2007.
- Subject: Music -- 20th century X
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections 4
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives 1
- Music 4
- Scores 3
- Music -- Manuscripts 2
- Church music -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1
- Colleges and Universities 1
- Compact discs 1
- Composers -- Biography 1
- DVDs 1
- Education 1
- Motion picture music -- United States 1
- Musical works 1
- Musicians -- Biography 1
- Musicians -- Utah 1
- Musicians -- Utah -- Biography 1
- Newsletters 1
- Orchestral music -- Scores 1
- Organists 1
- Organists -- Utah 1
- Programs 1
- Provo (Utah) 1 ∧ less
- Boren, Murray 1
- Brigham Young University 1
- Cundick, Robert, 1926-2016 1
- McCarty, Clifford, 1929-2005 1
- Robertson, Leroy J. 1