Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Contains documents outlining different aspects of the Music Department at Brigham Young University. These documents contain outlines of music classes taught at the university, different musical teaching opportunities, how to teach children music, various files on primary and the music department, minutes, and correspondence.
Contains files of the department chair, and general department and faculty records, including correspondence, minutes, procedures, publications, and a sampling of class outlines and examinations.
Oversized chart showing daily and hourly schedule of classes and lessons during the week, including students' names.
Materials include correspondence, memoranda, programs, reports, meeting minutes, and other materials concerning the School of Music, including class materials, faculty files, performing group files, and other general office files. Dated 1980-2001.
- Colleges and Universities 3
- Letters 2
- Minutes (Records) 2
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 1
- Elementary and Secondary Education 1
- Graphs 1
- Lecture notes 1
- Memorandums 1
- Music 1
- Papers (Documents) 1
- Performing arts -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Programs 1
- Reports 1 + ∧ less
- Brigham Young University. Department of Music 3
- Brigham Young Academy 1
- Brigham Young University 1
- Brigham Young University. School of Music 1
- Cannon, Clawson Y. (Clawson Young), 1885-1977 1