Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Contains two CD copies of a radio transcription disk made by the Armed Forces Radio and Television Service. The first CD contains two broadcasts: track one is a broadcast of the Salt Lake City Tabernacle Choir from November 9, 1958 (RED 586), and track two is an excerpt from a speech by Cecil B. DeMille on the Ten Commandments given at the University of Southern California and distributed by the Trojan Digest program (IED 626). The second CD contains only the address by DeMille.
Collection of phonographs and CDs containing music, recordings, sound effects, and other materials from films connected to John Ford.
Collection includes two compact discs with sound recordings made by Ernest B. Schoedsack during the 1960s. Includes a narration of the wreck of the schooner Wisdom II by Schoedsack, and a recorded letter to a Mr. Turner in Texas. The letter has several narrative voices in addition to Schoedsack, including Ruth Rose and Robert Armstrong. Dated approximately 1960s.
Collection of film reels, audio materials, videotapes, DVDs and CDs, personal papers, scripts, books and manuscripts. Also included is a plaster face mask. Tapes are both originals and transfers, and include Low and Slow, Spirit Doctors, 38th Street Gangs, Art and Color, and Mundo Milagroso. Also included are tapes of research material, concerning the Navajo Weavers and Guatemala. Materials range from approximately 1980-2002.
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 2
- Motion picture producers and directors -- United States -- History 2
- Performing Arts 2
- Audiotapes 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- DVDs 1
- Filmstrips 1
- Long-playing records 1
- Manuscripts 1
- Material Types 1
- Media and Communication 1
- Motion picture music -- United States -- History and criticism 1
- Motion pictures 1
- Motion pictures -- Production and direction -- History 1
- Motion pictures -- United States -- History 1
- Moving Images 1
- Music 1
- Performing arts 1
- Religion in motion pictures 1
- Shipwrecks -- History 1
- Sound recordings 1
- Ten commandments (Motion picture : 1956) 1
- Video tapes 1 ∧ less
- Armstrong, Robert, 1890-1973 1
- DeMille, Cecil B. (Cecil Blount), 1881-1959 1
- Ford, John, 1894-1973 1
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir 1
- Rose, Ruth, 1896-1978 1