Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
One carton of papers and DVDs, 7 reels of 35mm motion picture film, 6 reels of feature "Handcart," 1 reel of trailer.
Scrapbook with newspaper clippings pasted into it. The materials were taken from various newspapers in the United States and relate to the motion picture industry.
Script for 1935 motion picture, front cover signed by 35 members of cast and crew, including David O. Selznick, George Cukor, W.C. Fields, Lionel Barrymore, and Edna May Oliver.
Contains various identified and unidentified rolls of video and audio tapes, some labelled as theater productions, talks, interviews, recitals. The bulk of films are labelled "A Shade of Difference."
Papers and photographs covering Groesbeck's life and art, covering the period 1899-2000.
One carton of videotapes, DVDs, CDs, scripts, news articles and reviews, on-line reviews, and publicity materials, all related to the motion picture "The Singles Ward;" 35mm film: one print (5 reels) of The Singles Ward," flat trailer, 'scope trailer, teaser.
Collection of scripts, videotapes, and DVDs of submissions to the LDS Film Festival, 2001- 2005. Includes videotapes of the highlights of the festival, 2001-2002; 2004-2005.
Two typewritten manuscripts for publication. They are entitled "Ten Film Classics: a Re-viewing" and "Fellini the Artist." The "Film Classics" book is about important early movies and "Fellini" is about the Italian filmmaker, Federico Fellini(1920- ).
Contains research consisting of photocopies of newspaper articles, telegrams, magazine articles, internet resources, film still copies, interview transcripts, book excerpts, and correspondence used in the writing of Vieira's book on Cecil B. DeMille's work. Includes approximately 300 pages of the untitled publisher's manuscript of CeCil B. DeMille: The Art of the Hollywood Epic. Dated approximately 2010-2015.
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections 8
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives 1
- DVDs 3
- Motion picture plays 3
- Motion pictures -- Production and direction 2
- Motion pictures -- United States -- History 2
- Articles 1
- Colleges and Universities 1
- David Copperfield (Motion picture) 1
- Education 1
- Film festivals -- Utah -- History 1
- Handcart (Motion picture) 1
- Journalism 1
- Latter Day Saints in motion pictures -- History 1
- Letters 1
- Manuscripts 1
- Manuscripts for publication 1
- Material Types 1
- Motion picture producers and directors -- Italy -- Biography 1
- Motion picture producers and directors -- United States -- Biography 1
- Motion pictures 1
- Motion pictures -- Production and direction -- 1930-1990 1
- Newspapers 1
- Publications 1
- Research (Documents) 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Scripts (Documents) 1
- Stills (Motion pictures) 1
- United States -- Motion pictures 1
- Video recordings 1
- Video tapes 1 + ∧ less
- DeMille, Cecil B. (Cecil Blount), 1881-1959 2
- Ampersand Films 1
- Astor, Mary, 1906-1987 1
- Barrymore, Lionel, 1878-1954 1
- Brigham Young University. College of Fine Arts and Communications 1
- Cukor, George 1
- Dickens, Charles, 1812-1870 1
- Estabrook, Howard 1
- Fellini, Federico 1
- Fields, W. C. (William Claude) 1
- Groesbeck, Dan Sayre, 1878-1950 1
- HaleStorm Entertainment (Firm) 1
- LDS Film Festival 1
- Murray, Edward 1
- Oliver, Edna May 1
- Paramount Pictures Corporation 1
- Selznick, David O., 1902-1965 1
- Vieira, Mark A., 1950- 1
- Viussa, Christian 1
- Walpole, Hugh, 1884-1941 1 + ∧ less