Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
12 letters and 1 telegram from DeMille to Lasky, 1 photograph.
Contains production company records on financing, production, distribution, advertising, contracts, photographs, audio tapes, soundtracks, and reports. Motion pictures documented include Rivals, Where the Red Fern Grows, Seven Alone, Pony Express Rider, and Against a Crooked Sky. Includes 35 mm and 16 mm prints of produced films, as well as files on unproduced projects such as preliminary research and scripts. Also contains the personal papers of company founder Lyman Dayton.
Contains 168 photographs originally owned by Francis Ford. The photographs chronicle Francis Ford's career as an actor, director, and writer in the Hollywood silent movie industry. The photos date from 1901 through the 1940s with the greater number dating in the 1920s. during the active period of the Francis Ford Studios. Also contains a set of stills from various John Ford (Francis' younger brother) movies.
Collection of phonographs and CDs containing music, recordings, sound effects, and other materials from films connected to John Ford.
Kieth Merrill papers collection contains diaries, personal and business papers, photographs, and motion pictures from Kieth Merrill. The personal papers include journal manuscripts and correspondence. Business papers include production materials from The Great American Cowboy, Take Down, Harry's War, and Legacy.
Collection of film reels, audio materials, videotapes, DVDs and CDs, personal papers, scripts, books and manuscripts. Also included is a plaster face mask. Tapes are both originals and transfers, and include Low and Slow, Spirit Doctors, 38th Street Gangs, Art and Color, and Mundo Milagroso. Also included are tapes of research material, concerning the Navajo Weavers and Guatemala. Materials range from approximately 1980-2002.
Correspondence, movie scripts, real estate contracts, and movie set designs. The correspondence deals with personal and motion picture production matters. The collection includes eight scripts for movies made from 1925 to 1956.
Typewritten screenplay for a Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer television production. The item is the "first draft" of the screenplay. Also included are photographs of the actors in the production.
- Letters 4
- Motion picture producers and directors -- United States -- History 4
- Photographs 4
- Manuscripts 3
- Material Types 3
- Motion picture producers and directors -- United States 3
- Motion pictures -- United States -- History 3
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 2
- Compact discs 2
- Correspondence 2
- Motion picture plays 2
- Motion picture producers and directors -- United States -- Biography 2
- Video tapes 2
- Audiotapes 1
- Contracts 1
- Cowboys -- United States 1
- DVDs 1
- Diaries 1
- Drafts (Documents) 1
- Drawings 1
- Feature films 1
- Filmstrips 1
- Long-playing records 1
- Mormons in motion pictures -- History 1
- Motion picture actors and actresses -- United States -- History 1
- Motion picture directors 1
- Motion picture industry -- United States -- History 1
- Motion picture music -- United States -- History and criticism 1
- Motion picture plays -- History and criticism 1
- Motion picture producers 1
- Motion picture studios -- United States -- History 1
- Motion pictures 1
- Motion pictures -- Setting and scenery -- United States -- History 1
- Moving Images 1
- Paintings 1
- Performing arts 1
- Photographic prints 1
- Rodeos -- United States 1
- Salt Lake City (Utah) 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Screenwriters -- United States 1
- Silent films 1
- Slides (Photography) 1
- Souvenirs (Keepsakes) 1
- Speeches, addresses, etc., American 1
- Television plays, American 1
- Western films -- United States -- 20th century 1 ∧ less
- DeMille, Cecil B. (Cecil Blount), 1881-1959 3
- Ford, John, 1894-1973 2
- Dayton, Lyman D. 1
- DeMille family 1
- Doty-Dayton Productions (Firm) 1