Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Photocopy of a typewritten biography of Olaf J. Anderson, including information about his two wives Kathinka and Nathalia and several of their children. She presents the history of the family's "Anderson Hotel" in Castle Dale, Utah and Olaf's and Kathinka's mission for the Mormon Church in Copenhagen, Denmark where he edited the Mormon newspaper, "Scandinavian Star," 1908-1912.
Photocopies of the typewritten biographies of Noah Thomas Guymon and his wife, Isabelle Sanderson Guymon, who were members of the Mormon Church in Orangeville, Utah.
Typewritten biography of Ole Van Harris and Annie May Perry Harris, his wife. Ole was born in Parowan, Utah in 1876 and was raised on ranch near the town. Ole attended Brigham Young Academy, taught school in various places in Utah, and eventually settled in Salt Lake City, Utah to work as a businessman. His wife Annie May Perry Harris was born in Provo, Utah in 1876 and married Ole in 1901.
Typewritten copy of funeral services held in Centerville, Utah on 26 Nov. 1978. Noble was a city manager in Vernal and Tooele, Utah. He also held administrative positions in a number of colleges at various places in the United States. Speeches were given by the Mormon Bishops Merrill Shupe, Thomas Randall, and Frank Woodbury.
Photocopy of a typewritten biography. The item also includes photocopies of photographs and newspaper clippings. Edgar Stubbs Smoot was born in 1905 in Provo, Utah. He married Dora Millard in 1927. He was a farmer and a cattle rancher who was also an active member of the Mormon Church.
- Biography -- 19th century 1
- Businessmen -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- History 1
- Farmers -- Utah -- Biography 1
- Funeral rites and ceremonies -- Utah -- Provo -- History -- Sources 1
- Funeral service -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- History 1
- Hotels -- Utah -- Castle Dale 1
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Denmark -- History 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- Biography 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- Castle Dale -- History 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- Clearfield -- History -- Sources 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- Orangeville -- History 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- History 1
- Newspapers 1
- Orangeville (Utah) -- History 1
- Photocopies 1
- Ranchers -- Utah -- Biography 1
- Salt Lake City (Utah) -- History 1
- Speeches, addresses, etc., American 1
- Teachers -- Utah -- History 1 ∧ less
- Anderson, O. J. (Oluf J.), 1849-1934 1
- Brigham Young Academy 1
- Dower, Bertha Guymon, 1913- 1
- Guymon, Isabelle Sanderson, 1885-1977 1
- Guymon, Noah Thomas, 1882-1958 1