Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Phoocopy of a microfilm copy of a handwritten diary. Jones was a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Jones writes about her family and their health, cleaning, quilting, visits with neighbors and friends, and her association with the Rock Spring Relief Society of the Mormon Church.
Collection consists of photocopied pages from Richards' diary from 1891 to 1933, and a transcribed copy of Richards' diary of 1892.
Contains the journal ledger of Dora M. Hall Stout of Rockville, Utah. The journal contains entries of meetings, school notes, family events, and other recordings. The material dates from 1888-1940.
This collection contains the manuscript of "The Life and Times of Ida Vilate Young Thorne" and other writings of Ida Vilate Young Thorne, including her fifteen diaries, 1882-1969.
Includes two linear feet of unedited typed transcripts including the years 1844-1846 and 1874-1920. Her entries are daily, tell of her activities, and often present her opinions and impressions as well. The accounts are often lengthy and detailed. The 1882 diary also includes entries by Well's daughter, Louisa.
- Subject: Mormon women -- Utah -- Diaries X
- Diaries 4
- Material Types 4
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints 2
- Home and Family 2
- Mormon pioneers -- United States -- Diaries 2
- Social Life and Customs 2
- Transcripts 2
- Women -- Suffrage -- Utah 2
- Autobiographies 1
- Hurricane (Utah) -- History -- Sources 1
- Immigration and American Expansion 1
- Letters 1
- Missions and Missionaries 1
- Mormon women -- Poetry 1
- Mormon women -- Utah -- History 1
- Mormon women -- Utah -- Hurricane -- Diaries 1
- Mormon women -- Utah -- Virgin -- Diaries 1
- Mormon women missionaries -- Middle West -- Diaries 1
- Overland Journeys to the Western United States 1
- Overland journeys to the Pacific 1
- Polygamy -- Utah -- History 1
- Relief Society 1
- Religion 1
- Rockville (Utah) -- Biography 1
- Salt Lake City (Utah) -- History 1
- Virgin (Utah) -- History 1 ∧ less
- Cannon, Louisa Martha Wells, 1862-1888 2
- Relief Society (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints) 2
- Wells, Emmeline B. (Emmeline Blanche), 1828-1921 2
- Cannon, George Q. (George Quayle), 1827-1901 1
- Isom, Alice Parker 1