Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection includes the photocopied handwritten diary, typewritten copies of the originals, and some photocopied pictures. Brimley describes the temporal and spiritual experiences of his mission.
Contains seven handwritten volumes, plus typescripts which focus on Farrer's Hawaiian Mission, 1850-1854. Volume one contains accounts of his work in the California gold fields prior to his mission call. Volume seven is entirely in the Hawaiian language. Also included are photocopies of typescripts of 71 letters written to and by Farrer when he served in the Hawaiian Islands.
Handwritten diary. The item documents Green's mission for the Mormon Church in Hawaii. He writes about his travels to and from Hawaii and the establishing of missionary activities there.
The papers, included genealogy and a biographical sketch, of Ward E. Pack, 1837-1907.
Contains the mission and personal journals of William Mark Waddoups and Olivia Waddoups from 1900 to 1958. Diaries discuss William Mark Waddoups' first mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to Hawaii, and William and Olivia's missions together to Hawaii and to the Samoan Islands (which also encompassed New Zealand), and their service in the Salt Lake City Temple.
- Electronic books 2
- Hawaii -- History -- To 1893 2
- Letters 2
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Hawaii -- History 2
- Biography 1
- California -- History -- 1846-1850 1
- Hawaii -- Description and travel 1
- Hawaiians -- History 1
- Histories 1
- Material Types 1
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Utah -- Salt Lake City 1
- Mormon missionaries -- East (U.S.) -- History 1
- Mormon missionaries -- Samoa -- History 1
- Mormons -- Hawaii -- History 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- History 1
- Patriarchal blessings (Mormon Church) 1 ∧ less
- Hawaiian 1
- Multiple languages 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 2
- Brimley, Thomas 1
- Farrer, William, 1821-1906 1
- Green, Ephraim, 1807-1874 1
- Pack family 1