Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Collection contains electronic and hard copy manuscripts, emails, and notes created by Griffith. Materials date from 1991 to 2014, bulk 2002-2012.
Materials include drafts, notes, and materials from several of Moore's novels, dated 2004-2014. These include the Out of Jerusalem series and several individual novels, namely Women of the Book of Mormon, Abinadi, Alma the Elder, and Alma the Younger.
Contains the personal and professional papers of Ora Pate Stewart, including correspondence, journals, notes, research files, literary manuscripts, artwork, financial records, photographs, and other related papers that document the literary and creative endeavors of Ora Pate Stewart. All of her works relate to her personal thoughts and concerns, her family and friend relationships, and her love of Utah nature, history, and the Mormon religion. Dated approximately 1881-1995.
Contains the research notes, manuscripts, book, and publicity materials related to Vandagriff's career as an author, from approximately 1986-2011.
- Manuscripts 2
- Mormon authors -- Archives 2
- Authors 1
- Authors, American -- Manuscripts 1
- Authors, American -- West (U.S.) 1
- Books -- Reviews 1
- Detective and mystery stories, American -- Correspondence 1
- Drafts (Documents) 1
- Electronic mail messages 1
- Letters 1
- Manuscripts for publication 1
- Mormon authors -- Research 1
- Photographs 1
- Research (Documents) 1 + ∧ less
- Griffith, Jennifer Stewart, 1971- 1
- Moore, H. B. (Heather Brown) 1
- Stewart, Ora Pate, 1910-1990 1
- Stuart family 1
- Vandagriff, G. G. 1