Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Collection contains advanced reader copies of Jessica Day George's publications, editions of those works from Great Britain, France, and Italy, as well as manuscripts from four of her books. Other material in this collection includes printed copies of interviews, correspondence, publicity materials, and crayon drawings of a dress mentioned in Dragon Slippers. Dated 2006-2010.
Contains papers and manuscripts written by Mette Ivie Harrison throughout her life. Includes school papers written in 9th grade and others throughout her college years. The manuscripts are a mix of published and non-published manuscripts with letters from publishers. The manuscripts cover themes of young adult fiction and science fiction. Dated approximately 1984-2012.
Aprilynne Pike papers concerning manuscripts, notes and editorial letters for her books.
Contains manuscripts of fantasy fiction novels written by Mormon and Utah native author and Brigham Young University graduate Dan Wells. They include titles such as: I Don't Want to Kill You, I Am Not a Serial Killer, Partials, Fragments, Ruins, Full of Holes, Mr. Monster, Ones and Zeroes, Bluescreen, Deeper Into Chaos, and Bubonicon 44. Each manuscript was typewritten with some having annotations. Materials dated 2000-2016.
- American literature -- Mormon authors 3
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 3
- Literature 3
- Authors 2
- Manuscripts 2
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Interviews 1
- Authors, American -- Utah -- Correspondence 1
- Fiction 1
- Interviews 1
- Literature -- Mormon authors 1
- Manuscripts for publication 1
- Women authors, American -- Utah 1
- Young adult literature, American 1 + ∧ less
- French 1
- Italian 1
- Multiple languages 1
- George, Jessica Day, 1976- 1
- Harrison, Mette Ivie, 1970- 1
- Pike, Aprilynne 1
- Wells, Dan, 1977- 1