Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Collection contains advanced reader copies of Jessica Day George's publications, editions of those works from Great Britain, France, and Italy, as well as manuscripts from four of her books. Other material in this collection includes printed copies of interviews, correspondence, publicity materials, and crayon drawings of a dress mentioned in Dragon Slippers. Dated 2006-2010.
Contains, manuscripts, early-handwritten drafts, hand-written research, photocopies of book articles and photographs, and email transcripts, all relating to Gale Sears' novels, "The Silence of God," "Autumn Sky," "Until the Dawn," "Upon the Mountains," and "the Route." Earliest material dates circa 2000, while the latest dates to approximately 2011.
Contains manuscripts of fantasy fiction novels written by Mormon and Utah native author and Brigham Young University graduate Dan Wells. They include titles such as: I Don't Want to Kill You, I Am Not a Serial Killer, Partials, Fragments, Ruins, Full of Holes, Mr. Monster, Ones and Zeroes, Bluescreen, Deeper Into Chaos, and Bubonicon 44. Each manuscript was typewritten with some having annotations. Materials dated 2000-2016.
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 2
- Authors 2
- Fantasy fiction, American 2
- Literature 2
- American literature -- 20th century -- Mormon authors 1
- American prose literature -- Women authors 1
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Interviews 1
- Authors, American -- Utah -- Correspondence 1
- Historical fiction 1
- Historical fiction, American 1
- Interviews 1
- Mormon women 1
- Women authors, American 1
- Women authors, American -- 20th century 1 ∧ less
- Multiple languages 2
- French 1
- German 1
- Italian 1
- Norwegian 1