Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 13
Contains draft manuscripts, correspondence, notes, and a calendar for multiple novels written by Mormon author Traci Abramson in Stafford, Virginia. Titles of her novels include: Undercurrents (2004), Ripple Effect (2005), The Deep End (2007), Royal series (2008-2016), Saint Squad series (2009-2010), "Hunted," Lock and Key (2013), Drop Zone (2014), "Quinn," Chances Are (2014), A Chance for Home (2017). Materials dated 1999-2017, bulk dates 2007-2016.
Collection contains notes and advanced reader copies of Betsy Brannon Green's publications. Other material in this collection include correspondence, publicity materials, journal entries, short stories, and fan mail.ollection contains notes and advanced reader copies of Betsy Brannon Green's publications. Other material in this collection include correspondence, publicity materials, journal entries, short stories, and fan mail. Dated approximately 1980-2012.
Collection contains electronic and hard copy manuscripts, emails, and notes created by Griffith. Materials date from 1991 to 2014, bulk 2002-2012.
Collection contains manuscripts, bookmarks, blog posting, and other materials from Hinrichsen's career as a writer. The papers relate primarily to her novels Trapped, and Heroes of the Highest Order, as well as documenting her writing process. Materials date from between 2009 and 2012.
Materials include a manuscript of My Lucky Stars, written by Michele Paige Holmes. Dated 2011-2012.
Collection includes manuscripts of works written by Janette Rallison between 2000 and 2012.
Contains, manuscripts, early-handwritten drafts, hand-written research, photocopies of book articles and photographs, and email transcripts, all relating to Gale Sears' novels, "The Silence of God," "Autumn Sky," "Until the Dawn," "Upon the Mountains," and "the Route." Earliest material dates circa 2000, while the latest dates to approximately 2011.
Contains the personal and professional papers of Ora Pate Stewart, including correspondence, journals, notes, research files, literary manuscripts, artwork, financial records, photographs, and other related papers that document the literary and creative endeavors of Ora Pate Stewart. All of her works relate to her personal thoughts and concerns, her family and friend relationships, and her love of Utah nature, history, and the Mormon religion. Dated approximately 1881-1995.
Contains manuscripts for novels by Tuft. Also includes notes and diagrams of her writing. Materials date from between 2012 and 2015.
- Manuscripts 7
- Letters 5
- Books 4
- Manuscripts (for publication) 4
- American literature -- 20th century -- Mormon authors 3
- Authors 3
- Notes 3
- American prose literature -- Mormon authors 2
- Authors, American -- Utah -- Correspondence 2
- Fantasy fiction, American 2
- Literature -- Mormon authors 2
- Manuscripts, American 2
- Newsletters 2
- Photographs 2
- Young adult literature, American 2
- American prose literature -- Women authors 1
- Articles 1
- Authors, American -- Manuscripts 1
- Authors, American -- West (U.S.) 1
- Blogs 1
- Books -- Reviews 1
- Christian poetry, American -- Mormon authors 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Detective and mystery stories, American -- Correspondence 1
- Drafts (Documents) 1
- Electronic mail messages 1
- Family histories 1
- Financial records 1
- Historical fiction 1
- Historical fiction, American 1
- Mormon authors -- 20th century -- American poetry 1
- Mormon authors -- Archives 1
- Mormon authors -- Research 1
- Mormon women 1
- Novels 1
- Poetry 1
- Printed ephemera 1
- Provo (Utah) -- History 1
- Research (Documents) 1
- Salt Lake City (Utah) -- History -- 20th century 1
- Scores 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Short stories, American -- Mormon authors 1
- White and Blue (Provo, Utah) 1
- Women authors, American 1
- Women authors, American -- 20th century 1
- Women authors, American -- Utah 1 ∧ less
- German 1
- Multiple languages 1
- Norwegian 1
- Russian 1
- Abramson, Traci Hunter 1
- Borrowman, Jerry 1
- Brigham Young Academy 1
- Brigham Young University 1
- Green, Betsy Brannon, 1958- 1