Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Photocopies of correspondence, a diary, newspaper clippings, certificates, and miscellaneous items. The diary was kept between December 1941 and March 1942 and relates Brunson's feelings and observations at the beginning of the United States' involvement in World War II. The correspondence includes items by Peter's father, Lewis Brunson (1831-1888), and by Mormon Church leaders. The clippings relate to the activities of Brunson family members.
Handwritten and signed certificate, dated 28 Jan. 1870, and verifying that Brigham Young, second president of the Mormon Church, owns two lots of property in Fillmore, Utah.
Printed form with handwritten notations. The item is dated 11 March 1851 and signed by Almon W. Babbitt and Brigham Young, second president of the Mormon Church. W. S. S. Willis is appointed as captain of Company B, Battalion of Infantry in Lehi, Utah.
Printed and handwritten certificates, bonds, and commissions. The items document Martineau's commission in the Utah Militia, his appointment as the Sheriff of Iron County, Utah, and his position as an alderman of Parowan, Utah. Seven of the manuscripts were signed by Brigham Young (1801-1877), the second president of the Mormon Church.
Photocopy of a handwritten and printed certificate stating that Lorenzo Snow was made the second president of the Saltair Beach Company. The item was signed by Lorenzo Snow and L. John Nutall, a notary public.
Handwritten correspondence, certificates, patriarchal blessings, family histories, and genealogies. The items relate to Ammon M. Tenney and to other members of the Tenney family. The letters and certificates are from prominent Mormon Church leaders.
Handwritten and signed letter to M. Richards Jr. of Parowan Utah. The item is a request for Richards to surrender a certificate for 300 shares of Deseret Telegraph Stock to Woodruff.
- Certificates 6
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints 3
- Letters 3
- Church Government 2
- Fillmore (Utah) -- History 2
- Military 2
- Mormon Church -- Presidents -- Autographs 2
- Mormon Church -- Presidents -- Correspondence 2
- Mormon Church -- Presidents -- History 2
- Politics, Government, and Law 2
- Bonds 1
- Commissions 1
- Correspondence 1
- Diaries 1
- Genealogies 1
- Home and Family 1
- Lehi (Utah) -- History 1
- Material Types 1
- Mormon Church -- Presidents 1
- Mormons -- Arizona -- History 1
- Mormons -- Correspondence 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- Fillmore -- History 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- Parowan -- History 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- Saint George -- History 1
- Parowan (Utah) -- History 1
- Resorts -- Utah -- History 1
- Saint George (Utah) -- History 1
- Social Life and Customs 1
- Stock certificates -- Utah -- History 1
- United States -- History -- 1933-1945 -- Sources 1 ∧ less
- Young, Brigham, 1801-1877 4
- Snow, Lorenzo, 1814-1901 2
- Utah. Militia 2
- Babbitt, Almon W. (Almon Whiting), 1813-1856 1
- Branson family 1
- Brunson, Lewis, 1831-1888 1
- Brunson, Peter Lorenzo 1
- Fish, Joseph, 1840-1926 1
- Martineau, James H. (James Henry), 1828-1921 1
- McBride, Reuben, 1803-1891 1
- Saltair Beach Company 1
- Smith, George Albert, 1817-1875 1
- Snow, Erastus Fairbanks, 1818-1888 1
- Tenney, Ammon M. (Ammon Meshach), 1844-1925 1
- Tinney family 1
- Wells, Daniel H. (Daniel Hanmer), 1814-1891 1
- Willis, W.S.S. 1
- Woodruff, Wilford, 1807-1898 1
- Young, Brigham, 1836-1903 1 ∧ less