Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Photocopy of a handwritten, signed, and notarized statement. Young authorizes the sale of ten acres of property of lot 1 in block 104 of Salt Lake City, Utah.
Handwritten and signed letter, dated 2 Sept. 1856, addressed to a Sister Tufts, and written in Salt Lake City, Utah. Young gives Tufts advice on the renting of her house.
- Letters 2
- Correspondence 1
- Mormon pioneers -- History 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- History 1
- Sugar -- Manufacture and refining -- History -- Sources 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1
- Deseret Manufacturing Company 1
- Richards, Samuel W. (Samuel Whitney), 1824-1909 1
- Salt Lake Temple 1
- Utah. Legislature 1