Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Photocopies of correspondence, a diary, newspaper clippings, certificates, and miscellaneous items. The diary was kept between December 1941 and March 1942 and relates Brunson's feelings and observations at the beginning of the United States' involvement in World War II. The correspondence includes items by Peter's father, Lewis Brunson (1831-1888), and by Mormon Church leaders. The clippings relate to the activities of Brunson family members.
Handwritten and signed certificate, dated 28 Jan. 1870, and verifying that Brigham Young, second president of the Mormon Church, owns two lots of property in Fillmore, Utah.
Photocopy of a handwritten letter. The item is dated March 4, 1858 and is addressed to Lewis Brunson (1831-1888), bishop for the Mormon Church in Fillmore, Utah. The letter is an authorization by Young for Brunson to give "Brother Robb" livestock in repayment of a loan he had given to the Mormon Church in Liverpool, England for the purpose of emigration.
Typewritten copy of a letter dated April 10, 1861 and addressed to Thomas Callister of Fillmore, Utah. Young appoints Callister as bishop of the Fillmore Ward and gives him instruction and advice.
- Letters 5
- Church Government 3
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints 3
- Mormon Church -- Presidents -- Correspondence 3
- Certificates 2
- Mormon Church -- Presidents 2
- Mormon pioneers -- History 2
- Mormons -- Correspondence 2
- Mormons -- Utah -- Fillmore -- History 2
- Diaries 1
- Fort Crittenden (Utah) -- History 1
- Home and Family 1
- Immigration and American Expansion 1
- Mormon Church -- Presidents -- History 1
- Photocopies 1
- Pioneers 1
- Politics, Government, and Law 1
- Social Life and Customs 1
- Territorial Government 1
- United States -- History -- 1933-1945 -- Sources 1
- Utah -- History 1 ∧ less
- Young, Brigham, 1801-1877 5
- Brunson, Lewis, 1831-1888 3
- Branson family 1
- Brunson, Peter Lorenzo 1
- Callister, Thomas 1