Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Contains seven handwritten volumes, plus typescripts which focus on Farrer's Hawaiian Mission, 1850-1854. Volume one contains accounts of his work in the California gold fields prior to his mission call. Volume seven is entirely in the Hawaiian language. Also included are photocopies of typescripts of 71 letters written to and by Farrer when he served in the Hawaiian Islands.
Printed and handwritten certificates. These items certify that Green is of good character and is travelling to Hawaii on a mission for the Mormon Church. Two of the manuscripts are signed by the second president of the Mormon Church, Brigham Young.
Handwritten diary. The item documents Green's mission for the Mormon Church in Hawaii. He writes about his travels to and from Hawaii and the establishing of missionary activities there.
- Diaries 2
- Electronic books 2
- Hawaii -- History -- To 1893 2
- California -- History -- 1846-1850 1
- Certificates 1
- Hawaii -- Description and travel 1
- Letters 1
- Material Types 1
- Mormons -- Hawaii -- History 1
- Mormons -- History 1 ∧ less
- Hawaiian 1
- Multiple languages 1
- Green, Ephraim, 1807-1874 2
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1
- Farrer, William, 1821-1906 1
- Young, Brigham, 1801-1877 1