Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Photocopies of a typewritten autobiography, a newspaper clipping, a Mormon Church blessing, and an essay. Also included are photocopies of handwritten letters received by Bean. These items include letters received from Mormon Church leaders Heber J. Grant and J. Golden Kimball. Bean was a missionary to the Southern States and lived in Palmyra, New York from 1915 to 1939.
Typed letter addressed to the Mormon Apostle Abraham O Woodruff. The item expresses a concern regarding the "tyranical" rule of the Bear Lake Stake President, William Budge, and his first counselor, James Henry Hart, as well as certain bishops in relation to young men in the Mormon Church. Kimball expresses a fear of the "apostacy" of the youth and debates the concept of repentance.
Typewritten and signed letter dated 31 Jan. 1900 and addressed to Francis W. Kirkham, Mormon author and businessman. Kimball extends Kirkham an honorable release for serving in an unnamed Mormon Church assignment.
This collection contains papers, certificates, and photographs relating to William W. Phelps, son of Henry E. and Mary Catherine Phelps. The collection also includes material relating to his LDS mission to Britain around 1903 as well as in the Pioneer and Ensign stakes. He was born in Salt Lake City, Utah, 16 February, 1866 and died 30 August, 1945.
- Letters 3
- Church Government 2
- Missions and Missionaries 2
- Mormon Church -- History 2
- Autobiographies 1
- Certificates 1
- Christian leadership -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1
- Essays 1
- Farmers -- New York (State) -- Palmyra -- History -- Sources 1
- Liverpool (England) 1
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- England 1
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Southern States -- History 1
- Mormon missionaries -- England 1
- Mormon missionaries -- Southern States 1
- Mormons -- New York (State) -- Palmyra -- History 1
- Palmyra (N.Y.) -- History 1
- Photographs 1
- Repentance -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1
- Salt Lake City (Utah) 1 ∧ less
- Grant, Heber J. (Heber Jeddy), 1856-1945 2
- Bean, Willard Washington, 1868-1949 1
- Budge, William, 1828-1919 1
- Cannon, Sylvester Q. (Sylvester Quayle), 1877-1943 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1