Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Photocopies of handwritten diaries. The diaries are excerpts of a much larger work and were kept from 1871 to 1872 and for 1883. Card writes about travelling in the East United States on a "winter mission." Card also writes about the construction of the Logan Temple of the Mormon Church in 1883.
Photocopy of a typescript of a diary and an autobiography. Clark's diary covers the years from 1855 to 1857 when Clark served as a missionary to the Indians in the Salmon River Mission. Clark's autbiography tells about his life in Logan and Clarkston, Utah, and his contacts with Indians.
Photocopy of a typescript of an autobiography and a diary. Hurst writes about his early life and his conversion to the Mormon Church. He kept his diary from 1855 to 1860 and from 1867 to 1877. Hurst tells about his service as a missionary for the Mormon Church in Hawaii and about his life in Logan, Utah.
Photocopies of handwritten diaries, genealogies, and patriarchal blessings. The materials are partially autobiographical. Larson writes about his conversion to the Mormon Church, his activities in New Zealand, his mission to Sweden for the Mormon Church from 1899 to 1901, and his life in Logan, Utah. Larson was employed as a gardener and as a basket weaver.
Handwritten diaries with photocopies of the items. Reese writes about his work as a teacher and as a school administrator, his missions to Wales and Australia for the Mormon Church, his service as a local politician, and his assignments as a local Mormon leader. Reese also tells about personal and family matters and records partriarchal blessings and lists important dates in family history. Materials dated 1882-1979.
Photocopy of a typescript. Griffiths was born and raised in Logan, Utah. He later moved to Trenton, Utah. He was active in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and served as a missionary to England for that faith.
- Diaries 4
- Autobiographies 3
- Clarkston (Utah) -- History 2
- Mormons -- Utah -- Clarkston -- History 2
- Patriarchal blessings (Mormon Church) -- History 2
- Businessmen -- Utah -- Logan -- History 1
- Educators -- Utah -- History 1
- Fort Lemhi (Idaho) 1
- Hawaii -- History 1
- Indians of North America -- Idaho -- History -- Sources 1
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Australia -- History 1
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Sweden -- History 1
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Wales -- History 1
- Mormons -- Hawaii -- History 1
- Mormons -- History 1
- Mormons -- Idaho -- History 1
- Mormons -- New Zealand -- History 1
- Mormons -- Sweden -- History 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- Trenton -- History -- Sources 1
- New Zealand -- History -- 19th century 1
- Photocopies 1
- Politicians -- Utah -- History 1
- Sweden -- History -- Oscar II, 1872-1907 -- Sources 1
- Swedish Americans -- Utah -- Logan -- History -- Sources 1
- Trenton (Utah) -- History -- Sources 1
- Welsh Americans -- Utah -- Diaries 1 ∧ less
- Card, Charles Ora, 1839-1906 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1
- Clark, Israel Justus 1
- Griffiths, William John 1
- Hurst, Frederick William, 1833-1918 1