Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Handwritten diary and scrapbook. The journal was kept from 1 Jan. to 31 Dec. 1883 when Greenwood was serving as a missionary in New Zealand. He reports on his daily activities in entries that are often lengthy and detailed. The scrapbook was created by Alma's wife, Florence Greenwood. It contains newspaper clippings from the 1880s that relate to Mormons, Utah, and to national happenings.
Correspondence, diaries, financial ledgers, newsletters, an autobiography, greeting cards, and a scrapbook. The diaries relate to Ottley's missions for the Church in New Zealand and Great Britain and to his service as mission president also in New Zealand starting in 1951. The correspondence is between family members. The photographs in the scrapbook were taken during his mission presidency in the 1950s.
Handwritten diaries written by Alexander Wright and his wife, Emma Elizabeth Reeve Wright. These journals were kept while the couple was on a Mormon mission in New Zealand. Two of the diaries were kept by Alexander and three were kept by Emma.
- Photographs 2
- Correspondence 1
- Educators -- Utah -- History 1
- Greeting cards 1
- Letters 1
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- New Zealand -- History 1
- Mormon missionaries -- New Zealand -- Diaries 1
- Mormon missionaries -- New Zealand -- History 1
- Mormons -- Great Britain -- History 1
- New Zealand -- History -- 1876-1918 -- Sources 1
- Newsletters 1
- Publications 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Utah -- History 1 ∧ less
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 2
- Greenwood, Alma 1
- Greenwood, Florence 1
- Ottley, Sidney James, 1890-1982 1
- Robison, Emma Elizabeth Reeve Wright, 1868-1914 1
- Wright, Alexander Walter, 1860-1906 1 ∧ less