Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Holograph notebooks which relate to Cook's Latter-day Saint Church mission to the Western States. Includes a printed mission journal and a daily diary.
Included are diaries, notebooks, and photographs related to the missionary service of Alma Theodore Madsen in the Southwestern States Mission of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The diary encompasses entries dating from July to October 1902. Also included is a book for reporting missionary statistics, dated from November 1900 to May 1901. The donor as well donated two photocopied photographs and a brief note with information about Madsen. Dated approximately 1900-1902.
Notebook containing handwritten miscellaneous entries and a loose sheet both of which contain various handwritten genealogies of families in Logan, Utah. The notebook also contains notes on Mormon missionary activities in England in 1889-90 and four patriarchal blessings given by John Smith (1832-1911).
The collection contains six journals of Charles H. White beginning on May 17, 1899 - March 5, 1901, plus one missionary notebook. It also contains one volume of the Southern States Mission Journal of John Francis Perkins, July 14, 1899 - June 11, 1900, and two copies of Perkins' missionary blessing given by President Seymour B. Young.
- Diaries 3
- Patriarchal blessings (Mormon Church) 2
- Alabama 1
- Logan (Utah) -- History 1
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Southern States 1
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Texas 1
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- West (U.S.) -- History 1
- Mormon missionaries 1
- Mormon missionaries -- England 1
- Mormon missionaries -- Southern States 1
- Mormon missionaries -- Texas 1
- Mormons -- England -- History 1
- Photographs 1
- Tennessee 1 ∧ less
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Southwestern States Mission 1
- Cook, Adrian David 1
- Madsen, Alma Theodore, 1877-1949 1
- Perkins, John Francis 1
- Smith, John, 1832-1911 1
- White, Charles H., 1878- 1 ∧ less