Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Holograph notebooks which relate to Cook's Latter-day Saint Church mission to the Western States. Includes a printed mission journal and a daily diary.
The Michelle Bennett Hawkins papers include notebooks, photographs, diaries, planners, letters and ephemera pertaining to Michelle's life. A significant amount of the collection has to do with Michelle's LDS mission to Puerto Rico.
Included are diaries, notebooks, and photographs related to the missionary service of Alma Theodore Madsen in the Southwestern States Mission of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The diary encompasses entries dating from July to October 1902. Also included is a book for reporting missionary statistics, dated from November 1900 to May 1901. The donor as well donated two photocopied photographs and a brief note with information about Madsen. Dated approximately 1900-1902.
The collection contains six journals of Charles H. White beginning on May 17, 1899 - March 5, 1901, plus one missionary notebook. It also contains one volume of the Southern States Mission Journal of John Francis Perkins, July 14, 1899 - June 11, 1900, and two copies of Perkins' missionary blessing given by President Seymour B. Young.
- Photographs 2
- Alabama 1
- Calendars 1
- Home and Family 1
- Letters 1
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Puerto Rico 1
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Southern States 1
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Texas 1
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- West (U.S.) -- History 1
- Mormon missionaries 1
- Mormon missionaries -- Southern States 1
- Mormon missionaries -- Texas 1
- Mormon women missionaries -- Puerto Rico 1
- Patriarchal blessings (Mormon Church) 1
- Printed ephemera 1
- Social Life and Customs 1
- Tennessee 1 ∧ less
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Southwestern States Mission 1
- Cook, Adrian David 1
- Hawkins, Michelle Bennett 1
- Madsen, Alma Theodore, 1877-1949 1