Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Contains seven handwritten volumes, plus typescripts which focus on Farrer's Hawaiian Mission, 1850-1854. Volume one contains accounts of his work in the California gold fields prior to his mission call. Volume seven is entirely in the Hawaiian language. Also included are photocopies of typescripts of 71 letters written to and by Farrer when he served in the Hawaiian Islands.
Printed and handwritten certificates. These items certify that Green is of good character and is travelling to Hawaii on a mission for the Mormon Church. Two of the manuscripts are signed by the second president of the Mormon Church, Brigham Young.
Handwritten diary. The item documents Green's mission for the Mormon Church in Hawaii. He writes about his travels to and from Hawaii and the establishing of missionary activities there.
The papers, included genealogy and a biographical sketch, of Ward E. Pack, 1837-1907.
Correspondence, speeches, memorabilia, newspaper clippings, biographies, autobiographies, and patriarchal blessings for the Mormon Church. The materials relate to Genevieve Tietjen and her husband, Henry Roland Tietjen, particularly when Henry served as a mission president for the Mormon Church in Hawaii. The biographies and autobiographies relate largely to Sarah' ancestors.
Contains the mission and personal journals of William Mark Waddoups and Olivia Waddoups from 1900 to 1958. Diaries discuss William Mark Waddoups' first mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to Hawaii, and William and Olivia's missions together to Hawaii and to the Samoan Islands (which also encompassed New Zealand), and their service in the Salt Lake City Temple.
- Diaries 4
- Letters 3
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Hawaii -- History 3
- Biography 2
- Electronic books 2
- Hawaii -- History -- To 1893 2
- Material Types 2
- Patriarchal blessings (Mormon Church) 2
- Autobiographies 1
- California -- History -- 1846-1850 1
- Certificates 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Correspondence 1
- Hawaii -- Description and travel 1
- Hawaii -- History 1
- Histories 1
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Utah -- Salt Lake City 1
- Mormon missionaries -- East (U.S.) -- History 1
- Mormon missionaries -- Samoa -- History 1
- Mormon women -- Utah -- History 1
- Mormons -- Hawaii -- History 1
- Mormons -- History 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- History 1
- Photographs 1
- Publications 1
- Speeches, addresses, etc., American 1 ∧ less
- Hawaiian 1
- Multiple languages 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 2
- Green, Ephraim, 1807-1874 2
- Farrer, William, 1821-1906 1
- Pack family 1
- Pack, Ward E. (Ward Eaton), 1834-1907 1