Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Photocopy of a typescript of a diary and an autobiography. Clark's diary covers the years from 1855 to 1857 when Clark served as a missionary to the Indians in the Salmon River Mission. Clark's autbiography tells about his life in Logan and Clarkston, Utah, and his contacts with Indians.
Photocopy of a typescript of an autobiography and a diary. Hurst writes about his early life and his conversion to the Mormon Church. He kept his diary from 1855 to 1860 and from 1867 to 1877. Hurst tells about his service as a missionary for the Mormon Church in Hawaii and about his life in Logan, Utah.
Photocopy of a typescript. Griffiths was born and raised in Logan, Utah. He later moved to Trenton, Utah. He was active in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and served as a missionary to England for that faith.
- Clarkston (Utah) -- History 2
- Mormons -- Utah -- Clarkston -- History 2
- Diaries 1
- Fort Lemhi (Idaho) 1
- Hawaii -- History 1
- Indians of North America -- Idaho -- History -- Sources 1
- Mormons -- Hawaii -- History 1
- Mormons -- History 1
- Mormons -- Idaho -- History 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- Trenton -- History -- Sources 1
- Trenton (Utah) -- History -- Sources 1 ∧ less
- Clark, Israel Justus 1
- Griffiths, William John 1
- Hurst, Frederick William, 1833-1918 1