Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Collection includes: A Brief History of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the State of Alabama (23 p.); a talk given by Mr. Enslen to the Alabama Birmingham mission (7 p.); and Alabama's First Mormon Convert (11 p., 30 p. of endnotes, including duplicate copy), representing various historically significant stories relating to Alabama and prominent members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints who lived there during the early years of the Church.
The collection contains a typescript with annotations of Asahel Luther Fuller's first Southern States Mission journal, 14 February 1887 - 31 December 1887, and a typescript of his second Southern States Mission journal, 1 January 1888 - 19 February 1888.
This collection contains a journal written by Edward F. Stevens during his LDS mission to the Southern States, 1896-1898, and a photocopy of the journal. It also contains a family newsletter of the Stevens family, from 1978.
The collection contains six journals of Charles H. White beginning on May 17, 1899 - March 5, 1901, plus one missionary notebook. It also contains one volume of the Southern States Mission Journal of John Francis Perkins, July 14, 1899 - June 11, 1900, and two copies of Perkins' missionary blessing given by President Seymour B. Young.
- Alabama 3
- Diaries 3
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Southern States 3
- Mormon missionaries -- Southern States 2
- Tennessee 2
- Alabama -- History -- Sources 1
- Manuscripts 1
- Mississippi 1
- Mormon Church -- Alabama 1
- Mormon Church -- Tennessee 1
- Mormon missionaries -- Southern States -- Diaries 1
- Mormons -- Alabama -- History -- Sources 1
- Newsletters 1
- Notebooks 1
- Patriarchal blessings (Mormon Church) 1
- Photocopies 1
- Southern States 1
- Typescripts 1 ∧ less
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 2
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Southern States Mission 2
- Enslen, John E. 1
- Fuller, Asahel Luther, 1852-1923 1
- Peirce, Earl Harvey, 1918-2004 1