Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Contains seven handwritten volumes, plus typescripts which focus on Farrer's Hawaiian Mission, 1850-1854. Volume one contains accounts of his work in the California gold fields prior to his mission call. Volume seven is entirely in the Hawaiian language. Also included are photocopies of typescripts of 71 letters written to and by Farrer when he served in the Hawaiian Islands.
Contains photocopies of the mission journals and life history of John D. Hooper. The mission diaries were written while he served in the Hawaiian Islands, and the life history was written a year before his death.
- California -- History -- 1846-1850 1
- Diaries 1
- Electronic books 1
- Hawaii -- Description and travel 1
- Hawaii -- History -- To 1893 1
- Letters 1
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Hawaii -- History 1
- Mormon missionaries -- Hawaii 1
- Mormon missionaries -- Hawaii -- History 1
- Obituaries -- United States 1 ∧ less
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Hawaii Mission 1
- Farrer, William, 1821-1906 1
- Hooper, John D. (John Douglass) 1