Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Handwritten minutes of meetings, scrapbooks, book drafts, short stories, manuscripts and articles. The materials relate to Maw's work with women's organizations and clubs in Provo, Utah, and to her writing career. Included are drafts of Maw's stories and novels with handwritten corrections.
Contains histories, programs, and calendars of the Utah Sorosis Club. There are scrapbooks with photographs from the Sorosis Literary Club, minutes from meetings, letters of application from potential members, and other clippings. Also includes calendars of events for the club's yearly events. Finally, there is a book that tracks the finances of the club for about thirty-five years. All materials relate to the administration and activities of the Utah Sorosis Club.
Photocopy of handwritten meeting minutes and a list. The minutes were taken at a meeting held on 3 May 1881 to organize the association in the Provo First Ward of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The item lists members, and the secretary, Pauline E. Hardy, also records her testimony of the Mormon faith.
- Clubs and Societies 2
- Social Life and Customs 2
- Women -- Utah -- Provo -- History 2
- Women -- Utah -- Provo -- Societies and clubs -- History 2
- Account books 1
- Articles 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints 1
- Drafts (Documents) 1
- Newspapers 1
- Programs 1
- Provo (Utah) -- History 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Women -- Societies and clubs -- History 1
- Women authors, American -- Utah -- Provo -- History 1
- Youth Auxiliaries 1 ∧ less
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. One Hundred Thirty-Fifth Quorum of the Seventy 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Provo 1st Ward (Provo, Utah) 1
- Hardy, Pauline E. 1
- Maw, Margaret, 1874-1966 1
- Utah Sorosis (Club) 1