Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: UA 5369
Scope and Contents Collection contains meeting minutes, correspondence, lectures, surveys, newspaper clippings, department policies, articles, and projects relating to the Curriculum Council and the General Education Program (now the Office of Undergraduate Education) from 1971 to 1978.
Identifier: UA 5436
Abstract Contains reports, corporate minutes, and surveys from the department. The reports include self-study, annual, and salary reports related to faculty performance and income. The corporate minutes come from committees within the department. Surveys pertain to BYU staff, graduating students, and private and government corporations.
Identifier: MSS 8698
Scope and Contents Contains papers on Barbara Lepke-Sims's membership and leadership in the American Harp Society (AHS) from 1981-2015 in addition to audio recordings and papers from her personal career from 1980-2014. The papers on her time with the AHS include correspondence, meeting minutes, agendas, reports, newsletters, fliers, and surveys that reflect her work as chairman of the 1988 25th National Conference in Denver, CO, as president of the Mile High Chapter at various times from 1982-2006, as chairman of...
Identifier: UA 5478
Abstract The collection contains correspondence, minutes, and surveys from the Religious Education Dean’s Office dated 1984 to 2002. The materials pertain to committees, activities of the Dean, and the Jerusalem Center.
- Colleges and Universities 3
- Education 3
- Letters 3
- Reports 2
- Advertising fliers 1
- Agendas 1
- Articles 1
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- General education -- Utah -- Provo -- Study and teaching 1
- Lectures 1
- Music 1
- Newsletters 1
- Religious education -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Wages -- College employees -- Utah -- Provo 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young University 2
- American Harp Society 1
- Brigham Young University. College of General Studies 1
- Brigham Young University. Human Resource Services 1
- Brigham Young University. Religious Education 1