Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Photocopy of a handwritten diary. The original journals are in four volumes and are located in the LDS Church Library-Archives in Salt Lake City, Utah. Berrett was a convert to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in England who served on a mission for that faith in his native country. Berrett writes about his daily activities as a Mormon and as a missionary in England.
Photocopied letters relating to Mormons in England. Most of the items are official correspondence from and to United States government agencies. They were copied for Malcolm R. Thorp from the originals housed in the National Archives of the United States in Washington, D.C.
Microfilmed diaries (1886-1958), correspondence, newsclippings, and ephemera (advertisements, programs, and a prohibition poster). Some letters include correspondence with Mormon leaders Francis M. Lyman, Heber J. Grant, and Charles W. Penrose. The diaries concern his missions for the Mormon Church in England, and life in Loa, Freemont, and Salt Lake City, Utah.
Photocopies of handwritten letters. Most of the items were written while Fielding was serving as a missionary in England. The letters are to and from family members. Fielding writes about missionary activities and receives information on the Mormons in Missouri and Nauvoo, Illinois.
Photocopied diary and photograph of Elihu Dazley, with diary entries dating from 1900 to 1908. The diary spans 358 pages and includes a brief note by Theodore J. Thaxton, Jr. Elihu Dazley writes a brief autobiographical history in the first pages of his diary. Date of diary publication is unknown.
Typewritten copy of a diary from 1840-1842. Needham writes about his conversion, missionary activies in England and Wales, faith promoting experiences, persecutions, and also gives details of the organization of branches in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, including names and dates of baptisms and ordinations of the members. Also included is a five-page typescript of an autobiography written late in the nineteenth century when Needham lived in Logan, Utah.
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- England -- History 4
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints 3
- Missions and Missionaries 3
- Autobiographies 2
- Correspondence 2
- Letters 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Diaries 1
- Educators -- Utah -- Loa -- History -- Sources 1
- Franklin (Idaho) -- History 1
- Idaho -- Politics and government 1
- Legislators -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- History -- Sources 1
- Lehi (Utah) -- History 1
- Loa (Utah) -- History 1
- Microfilms 1
- Missouri -- History 1
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- England 1
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Wales -- History 1
- Mormon missionaries -- England 1
- Mormon missionaries -- England -- History 1
- Mormon pioneers 1
- Mormons -- Illinois -- History 1
- Mormons -- Illinois -- Nauvoo -- History 1
- Mormons -- Missouri -- History 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- History 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- Loa -- History -- Sources 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- History 1
- Mormons -- Wales -- History 1
- Nauvoo (Ill.) -- History 1
- Patriarchs (Mormon theology) 1
- Salt Lake City (Utah) -- History 1
- Utah -- Politics and government 1
- Zuni Indians 1 ∧ less
- Berrett, John Watts 1
- Dazley, Elihu, 1871-1947 1
- Eckersley, Joseph, 1866-1960 1
- Fielding, Joseph 1
- Grant, Heber J. (Heber Jeddy), 1856-1945 1