Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Handwritten and signed letter dated 16 July 1892. Cannon turns over the rights of his stock and booklets to Zions Savings Bank and Trust Co.
Handwritten and signed letter addressed to John M. Cannon. The item deals with mines and money matters in Utah.
Handwritten and signed letters and receipts. All of the items are from merchantile instutions in various towns and cities in Utah and are addressed to John M. Cannon. The items relate to various financial matters and transactions.
Handwritten letters signed "Dnabsuh" (husband). The documents, dated 18 and 26 May 1886, were written to McAllister's wife while on business in Cedar City, Utah, and relate personal and familial concerns.
Handwritten letter dated 5 Sept. 1877 and addressed to Wilford Woodruff (1807-1898) who later became the fourth president of the Mormon Church. Reynolds writes a brief letter dealing with business transactions.
Diaries and correspondence. Hyrum's correspondence is between family members and church leaders including his father, who was serving as a mission president in Canada, and Frederick Madison Smith (1874-1946), historian for the Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
One typewritten letter written on Thatcher Brothers Banking Company stationary. The item contains information concerning various business transactions.
Letter press copies of handwritten letters and carbon copies of typewritten letters. The materials are dated from 17 May 1887 to August 1888 and deal with a wide range of business matters.
- Correspondence 7
- Business, Industry, Labor, and Commerce 2
- Economics and Banking 2
- Agriculture and Natural Resources 1
- Banks and banking -- Utah -- History 1
- Carpenters -- Utah -- Correspondence 1
- Cooperative societies -- Utah -- History -- Cedar City -- Sources 1
- Credit bureaus -- Utah -- Correspondence 1
- Diaries 1
- Mines and Mineral Resources 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Utah -- History 1
- Mormon Church -- Apostles 1
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Canada 1
- Mormon Church -- Presidents -- Correspondence 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- Correspondence 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- History 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- Correspondence 1
- Receipts (Acknowledgments) 1 ∧ less
- Cannon, John M. (John Mousley), 1865-1917 2
- Cannon, Abraham H. (Abraham Hoagland), 1859-1896 1
- Cannon, Frank J. 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1
- McAllister, John Daniel Thompson, 1827-1910 1
- Preston, William Bowker, 1830-1908 1
- Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints 1
- Reynolds, George, 1842-1909 1
- Smith family 1
- Smith, Frederick Madison, 1874-1946 1
- Smith, Hyrum Jenkins, 1914-1999 1
- Thatcher Brothers Banking 1
- Thatcher, Moses, 1842-1909 1
- Woodruff, Wilford, 1807-1898 1
- Young, John W. (John Willard), 1844-1924 1 ∧ less