Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Leaman Ronald Bronson portraits, 1875-1899, contains 56 photographs and four tintypes of men, women, and children.
Collection contains eighty-one images of people and soldiers from the era of the American Civil War. Includes engravings of Union and Confederate leaders. Many of the photographs of soldiers in the 77th Regiment, New York Infantry. Also includes copy prints of the original images.
Carte-de-visite taken by Daniels between approximately 1874 and 1926. It is a portrait of a man standing and holding a hat in his hand.
Dawson photographs, circa 1850s-1890s collection contains 5 carte de visite and 15 tintypes of various portraits of adults and children.
Collection includes stereographs, photographs, and a postcard from the era of the Philippine American War. Images include portraits of soldiers and landscapes. Many of the stereographs appear to have been made for popular distribution.
Collection includes photographs, including cartes-de-visite, prints, and photocopies of images, of Wilford Woodruff and other leaders of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Also includes images of a statue of Woodruff. Photographs were taken between the 1870s and the 1940s.
Collection is primarily comprised of portraits dating between 1865 and 1910. The majority of these portraits take the form of either cartes-de-visite or cabinet portraits. Most of the subjects are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and many are related to Brigham Young. Also contains some landscape photography, and descriptions identifying the subject of the photograph.
- Photographs 5
- Portraits 3
- Tintypes 2
- Cabinet photographs 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints 1
- Church officers -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Photographs 1
- Copy prints 1
- Landscape photography 1
- Landscapes -- Utah -- Photographs 1
- Landscapes -- Wyoming -- Photographs 1
- Men -- Photographs 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- Photographs 1
- Persons -- Photographs 1
- Philippines -- History -- Philippine American War, 1899-1902 -- Photographs 1
- Photocopies 1
- Postcards 1
- Soldiers -- Southern States -- Portraits 1
- Soldiers -- United States -- Photographs 1
- Soldiers -- United States -- Portraits 1
- Stereographs 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Portraits 1 ∧ less
- Bronson, Leaman Ronald 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1
- Daniels, T. E., Jr., (Thomas Edward), 1856-1926 1
- United States. Army. New York Infantry Regiment, 77th (1861-1865) 1
- Woodruff, Wilford, 1807-1898 1