Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Materials consist of photographs, translations, descriptions, and records regarding Brigham Young University's Coptic and Arabic manuscript collections. Dated 1980-1984.
This collection contains slides made from photographs taken during the 1970s or 80s of a copy of the Nicene Creed.
Contains production company records on financing, production, distribution, advertising, contracts, photographs, audio tapes, soundtracks, and reports. Motion pictures documented include Rivals, Where the Red Fern Grows, Seven Alone, Pony Express Rider, and Against a Crooked Sky. Includes 35 mm and 16 mm prints of produced films, as well as files on unproduced projects such as preliminary research and scripts. Also contains the personal papers of company founder Lyman Dayton.
Contains music manuscript scores written by Gates, his correspondence, sound recordings, and other materials spanning the years 1929-2014.
Collection includes his manuscripts and other public scores, his personal papers, music catalogues, and slides ranging in the years 1950-1993.
Collections includes two hundred and ninety-five color slides of images from Lord Kingsborough's Antiquities of Mexico, including the Mendoza Codex, the Telleriano, the Telleriano-Remensis, and the English translation of the Codex Mendoza.
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections 5
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives 1
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 3
- Music 2
- Music -- Manuscripts 2
- Photographs 2
- Scores 2
- Audiocassettes 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Catalogs 1
- Catholicism 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Codex Mendoza. 1
- Codex Telleriano-Remensis 1
- Colleges and Universities 1
- Coptic manuscripts 1
- Education 1
- Kingsborough, Edward King, Viscount, 1795-1837. Antiquities of Mexico 1
- Letters 1
- Manuscripts 1
- Manuscripts -- Slides 1
- Manuscripts, Arabic 1
- Manuscripts, Mexican (Pre-Columbian) -- Facsimiles 1
- Material Types 1
- Microfilms 1
- Motion picture plays 1
- Motion picture producers and directors -- United States -- Biography 1
- Nicene Creed 1
- Performing Arts 1
- Religion 1
- Salt Lake City (Utah) 1
- Translations 1
- Video tapes 1
- Videocassettes 1
- Western films -- United States -- 20th century 1 + ∧ less
- Brown, S. Kent 2
- Catholic Church 1
- Dayton, Lyman D. 1
- Doty-Dayton Productions (Firm) 1
- Gates, Crawford 1