Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 13
Typewritten play which is based on a true story of Arzuman and Akaby Tavorian, converts to the Mormon Church in Turkey.
Collection of personal papers and production materials from Moana Bennett. Includes material concerning the play Because of Elizabeth and other plays.
Typewritten play dealing with various people and their experiences in New York City.
Contains production company records on financing, production, distribution, advertising, contracts, photographs, audio tapes, soundtracks, and reports. Motion pictures documented include Rivals, Where the Red Fern Grows, Seven Alone, Pony Express Rider, and Against a Crooked Sky. Includes 35 mm and 16 mm prints of produced films, as well as files on unproduced projects such as preliminary research and scripts. Also contains the personal papers of company founder Lyman Dayton.
Typewritten play dealing with the experiences of an American family and one of the trees in their backyard.
Typewritten play dealing with the experiences of an American family.
Kieth Merrill papers collection contains diaries, personal and business papers, photographs, and motion pictures from Kieth Merrill. The personal papers include journal manuscripts and correspondence. Business papers include production materials from The Great American Cowboy, Take Down, Harry's War, and Legacy.
One handwritten script for the play "The Mystic Spell" by an unknown author believed to have been written in the 1880s. The script is not for a true "pantomime," since some of the parts involved speaking. The item was found in the ruins of the Salt Lake Theatre in Salt lake City when it was torn down.
Typewritten play dealing with the experiences of American actors.
- American drama -- Women authors 4
- Photographs 4
- Social Life and Customs 3
- Audiocassettes 2
- Audiotapes 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 2
- Home and Family 2
- Motion picture producers and directors -- United States -- History 2
- Video tapes 2
- American fiction -- 20th century 1
- American fiction -- Sources 1
- City and Town Life 1
- Compact discs 1
- Cowboys -- United States 1
- DVDs 1
- Diaries 1
- Dominica 1
- Drama -- 20th century 1
- Filmstrips 1
- Letters 1
- Material Types 1
- Mormon women -- Religious life -- History -- Sources 1
- Mormons -- Fiction 1
- Mormons -- Turkey -- Fiction 1
- Mormons in motion pictures -- History 1
- Motion picture actors and actresses -- Great Britain 1
- Motion picture plays 1
- Motion picture producers and directors -- United States -- Biography 1
- Motion pictures 1
- Moving Images 1
- Nauvoo (Ill.) -- History -- 19th century 1
- Newspapers 1
- Performing arts 1
- Programs 1
- Rodeos -- United States 1
- Salt Lake City (Utah) 1
- Salt Lake City (Utah) -- History 1
- Slides (Photography) 1
- Theater -- Production and direction -- Utah -- History -- Sources 1
- Western films -- United States -- 20th century 1 ∧ less
- Allred, Carol 1
- Bennett, Moana B. 1
- Dayton, Lyman D. 1
- Doty-Dayton Productions (Firm) 1
- Kelly, Martin L. 1