Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Handwritten poems. The items are on numerous themes including the death of family members and loved ones, birthdays, current events, and spirituality. Many of the items refer to events in the Price, Utah area.
Printed, typewritten, and handwritten poems and short stories. Also included are a scrapbook, notes, diaries, an autobiography, and biographies. The materials relate to Hodapp's life, research, poetry, and background. She also served on a mission for the Mormon Church in Hawaii.
Two typewritten poems and one handwritten letter by Anna Prince Redd. The letter is addressed to "Mrs. Hart" and deals with Redd's feelings for Hart as well as with her plans to publish a few books of poetry about the desert and Native Americans. The poems are entitled "Deseret Interim" and "Penelope and I."
Handwritten, typed, and photocopied personal papers of Marzetta Willardson. The collection includes poems, essays, and short stories in rough and finished forms as well as correspondence and other assorted materials.
Handwritten and typed poems with handwritten corrections. Many of the items were clipped from the Women's Exponent and other Latter-Day Saint publications. The newspapers from which they were clipped are located with the collection. The materials deal largely with Latter-Day Saint themes.
- American poetry -- 20th century 2
- Mormons -- Poetry -- History -- Sources 2
- Poetry 2
- Women poets, American -- Utah -- History -- Sources 2
- American essays -- 20th century 1
- American fiction -- 20th century 1
- American letters 1
- American poetry -- 19th century 1
- Ashley Valley (Utah) -- History 1
- Correspondence 1
- Diaries 1
- Drafts (Documents) 1
- Latter Day Saint authors 1
- Latter Day Saint churches -- Missions -- Hawaii -- History 1
- Latter Day Saint women -- Utah -- Ashley Valley -- History -- Sources 1
- Latter Day Saint women -- Utah -- History 1
- Letters 1
- Material Types 1
- Newspapers 1
- Poets, American -- Utah 1
- Poets, American -- Utah -- History -- Sources 1
- Price (Utah) -- History 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Women poets, American -- Utah 1
- Women poets, American -- Utah -- Ashley Valley -- History -- Sources 1
- Women poets, American -- Utah -- Correspondence 1 + ∧ less
- Dillman, Julia Ellen Davis, 1862-1904 1
- Hodapp, Minnie Iverson 1
- Redd, Anna Prince, 1890-1951 1
- Willardson, Marzetta Stevens 1
- Woodmansee, Emily H. (Emily Hill), 1836-1906 1