Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Collection contains notes and advanced reader copies of Betsy Brannon Green's publications. Other material in this collection include correspondence, publicity materials, journal entries, short stories, and fan mail.ollection contains notes and advanced reader copies of Betsy Brannon Green's publications. Other material in this collection include correspondence, publicity materials, journal entries, short stories, and fan mail. Dated approximately 1980-2012.
Contains correspondence, magazine articles, newspaper clippings, photographs, programs, and book drafts. The materials relate to Hughes' writing and publishing career. The correspondence is between Hughes and his publishers. Material dates from 1937-2014, bulk 1961-2014.
Collection contains articles in magazines, drafts of her books “The Kids Guide to Service Projects” and “The Kids Guide to Social Action,” letters from the public, and documents on the many student projects she oversaw. Dated 1973-2000.
Typewritten autobiography. Berrett tells about his life, about his career, and about the books he wrote. Also included are photocopies of letters received by Berrett from many prominent Mormon Church leaders.
Contains 38 pieces of correspondence written to Wanda Snow Peterson.
Contains correspondence that comprises primarily letters to and from publishers and editors concerning Jack Weyland's manuscripts. All are typewritten. Contains critique, comments, and suggestions for improvement. Dated 1979 to 2002.
Handwritten, typed, and photocopied personal papers of Marzetta Willardson. The collection includes poems, essays, and short stories in rough and finished forms as well as correspondence and other assorted materials.
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 7
- Letters 7
- Literature 7
- American literature -- Mormon authors 4
- Authors, American -- Utah -- Correspondence 3
- Correspondence 3
- Manuscripts 3
- Mormon authors -- Correspondence 3
- Drafts (Documents) 2
- Material Types 2
- American essays -- 20th century 1
- American fiction -- 20th century 1
- American letters 1
- American poetry -- 20th century 1
- Articles 1
- Authors 1
- Authors and publishers 1
- Autobiographies 1
- Books 1
- Family histories 1
- Fiction 1
- Fiction -- 20th century 1
- Literature -- Mormon authors 1
- Mormon authors 1
- Mormon authors -- Archives 1
- Mormon authors -- Biography 1
- Mormon authors -- Research 1
- Newsletters 1
- Poets, American -- Utah 1
- Printed ephemera 1
- South Dakota 1
- Women poets, American -- Utah 1 ∧ less
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 2
- Berrett, William E. (William Edwin) 1
- Borrowman, Jerry 1
- Deseret Book Company 1
- Green, Betsy Brannon, 1958- 1