Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Collection consists primarily of Brown's correspondence, and notes, dated approximately 2002 to 2003, regarding her work prior to the publication of the novel of Richard Dutcher's film Brigham City. Also contains notes and manuscript drafts of Brown's novels, dated approximately 1997 to 2007, and her email correspondence with the Association of Mormon Letters, dated 2002 to 2004.
Contains materials related to Gerald Lund's fiction writing and career as a Church Education System administrator and teacher. Includes drafts of his works, notes, teaching materials, travel records, articles used in his research and study, and other miscellaneous papers. Materials dated approximately 1970-2014.
Contains manuscripts and notes for Camille Fronk Olson. These writings include drafts for Olson's book entitled Mary, the Mother of Jesus. It also contains notes and research about Bathsheba and Rahab. The manuscripts and notes were written between 2012 and 2014.
Contains drafts and notes from books written by Perry, including Left to Love, and My Forever. Materials date from between 2010 and 2012.
Correspondence, research materials, and drafts relating to Taylor's histories, novels, articles, plays, and motion picture scripts. The materials relate to a wide range of Mormon related topics and to other subjects.
The collections consists primarily of manuscripts of Thayer's works, including personal notes, publisher/editor corrections and correspondence, and some public response. Also included are various newspaper and magazine articles featuring the author.
Collection consists primarily of notes for and drafts of Whipple's 1941 novel, The Giant Joshua, as well as for other short works such as The Golden Door, Arizona Strip, and Candle of the Lord. It also contains assorted magazine and newspaper clippings, periodicals, correspondence (including fan mail), audio and microfilm reels, personal and historical research, family history, and personal papers.
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 6
- Literature 6
- Drafts (Documents) 3
- Letters 3
- Authors 2
- Christian fiction, American -- Mormon authors 2
- Mormon authors -- History 2
- Mormons -- Fiction 2
- American prose literature -- Mormon authors 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Authors, American -- History 1
- Biography 1
- Church officers -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Fiction 1
- Historical fiction, American 1
- Historical fiction, American -- Mormon authors 1
- Histories 1
- Manuscripts 1
- Manuscripts (for publication) 1
- Manuscripts, American 1
- Mormon authors 1
- Mormon authors -- History and criticism -- American literature 1
- Religious fiction, American -- Mormon authors 1 ∧ less
- Brown, Marilyn McMeen Miller, 1938- 1
- Lund, Gerald N. 1
- Olson, Camille Fronk 1
- Perry, Jolene B. (Jolene Betty), 1976- 1
- Taylor, John Whittaker, 1858-1916 1