Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 12
Michele Ashman Bell papers
Michele Ashman Bell papers include research, notes, and outlines.
Marilyn McMeen Miller Brown papers
Collection consists primarily of Brown's correspondence, and notes, dated approximately 2002 to 2003, regarding her work prior to the publication of the novel of Richard Dutcher's film Brigham City. Also contains notes and manuscript drafts of Brown's novels, dated approximately 1997 to 2007, and her email correspondence with the Association of Mormon Letters, dated 2002 to 2004.
Jennifer Stewart Griffith papers
Collection contains electronic and hard copy manuscripts, emails, and notes created by Griffith. Materials date from 1991 to 2014, bulk 2002-2012.
Annette Lyon papers
Contains photographs, publicity materials, notes, and books by and about Annette Lyon. Dated approximately 2003-2011.
H. B. Moore papers
Materials include drafts, notes, and materials from several of Moore's novels, dated 2004-2014. These include the Out of Jerusalem series and several individual novels, namely Women of the Book of Mormon, Abinadi, Alma the Elder, and Alma the Younger.
Camille Fronk Olson papers
Contains manuscripts and notes for Camille Fronk Olson. These writings include drafts for Olson's book entitled Mary, the Mother of Jesus. It also contains notes and research about Bathsheba and Rahab. The manuscripts and notes were written between 2012 and 2014.
Jolene B. Perry drafts and notes
Contains drafts and notes from books written by Perry, including Left to Love, and My Forever. Materials date from between 2010 and 2012.
A. L. Sowards papers
Contains materials relating to novels published by Sowards, and dates from between 1995 and 2012. Includes drafts written in high school in Washington, notes on novels, and drafts of later novels.
Ora Pate Stewart papers
Contains the personal and professional papers of Ora Pate Stewart, including correspondence, journals, notes, research files, literary manuscripts, artwork, financial records, photographs, and other related papers that document the literary and creative endeavors of Ora Pate Stewart. All of her works relate to her personal thoughts and concerns, her family and friend relationships, and her love of Utah nature, history, and the Mormon religion. Dated approximately 1881-1995.
Samuel W. Taylor papers
Correspondence, research materials, and drafts relating to Taylor's histories, novels, articles, plays, and motion picture scripts. The materials relate to a wide range of Mormon related topics and to other subjects.
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 11
- Literature 11
- American literature -- Mormon authors 4
- Authors 4
- Drafts (Documents) 4
- Letters 3
- Manuscripts 3
- Mormon authors 3
- Literature -- Mormon authors 2
- Manuscripts (for publication) 2
- Mormon authors -- Archives 2
- Mormon authors -- History 2
- Mormons -- Fiction 2
- Photographs 2
- Research (Documents) 2
- Advertisements 1
- Authors, American -- History 1
- Authors, American -- Manuscripts 1
- Authors, American -- West (U.S.) 1
- Biography 1
- Books 1
- Books -- Reviews 1
- Christian fiction, American -- Mormon authors 1
- Detective and mystery stories, American -- Correspondence 1
- Electronic mail messages 1
- Fiction 1
- Historical fiction, American -- Mormon authors 1
- Histories (Literary works) 1
- Manuscripts, American 1
- Mormon authors -- History and criticism -- American literature 1
- Mormon authors -- Research 1
- Outlines 1
- Religious fiction, American -- Mormon authors 1
- Women authors, American -- Utah 1 ∧ less
- Bell, Michele Ashman, 1959- 1
- Brown, Marilyn McMeen Miller, 1938- 1
- Griffith, Jennifer Stewart, 1971- 1
- Lyon, Annette, 1973- 1
- Moore, H. B. (Heather Brown) 1