Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Collection consists primarily of Brown's correspondence, and notes, dated approximately 2002 to 2003, regarding her work prior to the publication of the novel of Richard Dutcher's film Brigham City. Also contains notes and manuscript drafts of Brown's novels, dated approximately 1997 to 2007, and her email correspondence with the Association of Mormon Letters, dated 2002 to 2004.
Contains the personal and professional papers of Ora Pate Stewart, including correspondence, journals, notes, research files, literary manuscripts, artwork, financial records, photographs, and other related papers that document the literary and creative endeavors of Ora Pate Stewart. All of her works relate to her personal thoughts and concerns, her family and friend relationships, and her love of Utah nature, history, and the Mormon religion. Dated approximately 1881-1995.
The collections consists primarily of manuscripts of Thayer's works, including personal notes, publisher/editor corrections and correspondence, and some public response. Also included are various newspaper and magazine articles featuring the author.
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 2
- Authors 2
- Literature 2
- American literature -- Mormon authors 1
- Christian fiction, American -- Mormon authors 1
- Historical fiction, American -- Mormon authors 1
- Manuscripts (for publication) 1
- Manuscripts, American 1
- Mormon authors -- Archives 1
- Mormon authors -- History 1
- Mormon authors -- History and criticism -- American literature 1
- Mormons -- Fiction 1
- Photographs 1
- Research (Documents) 1 ∧ less
- Brown, Marilyn McMeen Miller, 1938- 1
- Stewart, Ora Pate, 1910-1990 1
- Stuart family 1
- Thayer, Douglas H., 1929-2017 1