Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Typewritten drafts with handwritten corrections of the story "The Abominations of Yondo" and the poem "The Ghoul and the Seraph."
Handwritten poem dealing with the author's sister. Smith praises her virtues in a religious setting. The item is signed "A. B. Smith" which is believed to have been Adam Browning Smith.
Collection consists primarily of Brown's correspondence, and notes, dated approximately 2002 to 2003, regarding her work prior to the publication of the novel of Richard Dutcher's film Brigham City. Also contains notes and manuscript drafts of Brown's novels, dated approximately 1997 to 2007, and her email correspondence with the Association of Mormon Letters, dated 2002 to 2004.
Correspondence, research materials, and drafts relating to Taylor's histories, novels, articles, plays, and motion picture scripts. The materials relate to a wide range of Mormon related topics and to other subjects.
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 3
- Literature 3
- Notes 2
- American fiction -- 20th century 1
- American poetry -- 20th century 1
- Authors, American -- History 1
- Biographies 1
- Drafts (Documents) 1
- Historical fiction, American -- Mormon authors 1
- Histories (Literary works) 1
- Letters 1
- Mormon authors -- History and criticism -- American literature 1
- Mormons -- Fiction 1
- Poetry 1
- Poets, American -- History -- Sources 1
- Sisters -- History -- Sources 1 + ∧ less
- Brown, Marilyn McMeen Miller, 1938- 1
- Smith, Adam Browning, 1832-1916 1
- Smith, Clark Ashton, 1893-1961 1
- Taylor, John Whittaker, 1858-1916 1
- Taylor, Samuel W. (Samuel Woolley), 1907-1997 1