Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Contains a journal from Buck's mission to England, some books regarding his mission, postcards, photographs, a booklet of newspaper clippings, and documents stating ordination and draft registration. Materials date from between 1886 and 1962.
Photocopy of a typewritten letter dated September 26, 1854 and addressed to the president and members of the "39th quorum of Seventies" of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The item was written when Dunbar was serving as a missionary in England. Dunbar writes about opening up an area near Taunton, England, for preaching and about various aspects of missionary work.
Collection contains a volume of bound letters written by S. Norman Lee during his mission to England.
Correspondence with general authorities of the Mormon Church and family members, biographical sketches, patriarchal blessings, financial papers, photographs, speeches, essays, and articles by Lee and others. Many of the items relate to Lee's missionary activities in England and to his calling as a stake president.
One six page letter, written on June 6, 1911. The letter includes documentation of various events of anti-missionary activity in Liverpool, troubles caused by the weather, and attempts to maintain congregations in particularly troublesome areas.
Handwritten diaries recorded while Patterson was on a mission for the Mormon Church in England, 1889-1891. Author describes his daily activities and church assignments. Also included are photocopies of two letters in which Patterson tells about his voyage from Liverpool, England, to New York in 1862. Photocopy of diaries also included.
This collection contains papers, certificates, and photographs relating to William W. Phelps, son of Henry E. and Mary Catherine Phelps. The collection also includes material relating to his LDS mission to Britain around 1903 as well as in the Pioneer and Ensign stakes. He was born in Salt Lake City, Utah, 16 February, 1866 and died 30 August, 1945.
Photocopy of a microfilmed copy of a handwritten autobiography and diary. Also included is correspondence.
The M. LaRue Sneff papers contain the papers of LaRue Sneff, mostly from her mission to London in the 1980’s, and contain some material regarding the celebration of the 150th Anniversary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the British Isles.
- Diaries 5
- Mormon missionaries -- England 4
- Mormon missionaries -- England -- History 4
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- England 3
- Photographs 3
- Correspondence 2
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- England -- History 2
- Autobiographies 1
- Biography 1
- Bloomington (Idaho) -- History 1
- Certificates 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Drafts (Documents) 1
- Immigration and American Expansion 1
- Liverpool (England) 1
- Material Types 1
- Mormon Church -- Apostles 1
- Mormon Church -- England 1
- Mormon missionaries -- California -- Diaries 1
- Mormon missionaries -- England -- Correspondence 1
- Mormon missionaries -- England -- Diaries 1
- Mormon pioneers -- History 1
- Mormons -- England -- History 1
- Mormons -- Idaho -- Bloomington -- History -- Sources 1
- Patriarchal blessings (Mormon Church) 1
- Patriarchal blessings (Mormon Church) -- History 1
- Postcards 1
- Programs 1
- Salt Lake City (Utah) 1
- Souvenirs (Keepsakes) 1
- Speeches, addresses, etc., American 1
- Taunton (England) -- History -- Sourves 1
- Teton River Valley (Idaho) -- History 1
- Wellsville (Utah) -- History -- Sources 1 ∧ less
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 8
- Lee, S. Norman (Severin Norman), 1875-1963 2
- Benson (Family : 1844- : Benson, Richard, 1816-1895) 1
- Benson family 1
- Benson, Alvin, 1859-1942 1
- Benson, Phoebe, 1820-1904 1
- Benson, Richard, 1816-1895 1
- Buck, James H. (James Henry), 1885-1953 1
- Buck, William F. (William Foulds), 1856-1921 1
- Cannon, Sylvester Q. (Sylvester Quayle), 1877-1943 1
- Dunbar, William Cameron 1
- Grant, Heber J. (Heber Jeddy), 1856-1945 1
- Kimball, Jonathan Golden, 1853-1938 1
- Lyman, Francis M. (Francis Marion), 1840-1916 1
- Ockey, Heber Richard, 1886-1964 1
- Patterson, Edward M. (Edward McGregor), 1841-1909 1
- Phelps, William Wines, 1866-1945 1
- Rigby, William F. (William Frederick), 1833-1901 1
- Smith, Joseph F. (Joseph Fielding), 1838-1918 1
- Sneff, M. LaRue 1
- Thompson, Lorraine Rowley 1 ∧ less