Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Two handwritten and signed letters dated 29 April and 19 June 1951, and addressed to "Dear Bishop" and "Dear Mr. Cannon." Baker requests that someone listen to his music and make it available to Mormons.
Records range in date from 1922-1957 and consist of correspondence, teaching notes, files on faculty members, scrapbooks, miscellaneous items; and financial, attendance, and grade reports. The materials document the policies, functions, finances, activities, students, and curriculum of the institution.
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections 1
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives 1
- Art schools -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- History 1
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 1
- Church music -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1
- Colleges and Universities 1
- Composers -- United States -- Correspondence 1