Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 16
Form letter created by George Q. Cannon and Benjamin Cluff announcing "Academy Fund Day," in order to solicit contributions for the Brigham Young Academy.
Includes constitution, by-laws, and procedures of the Association. Also includes lists of officers, members, and organizations; also records of fund drives, activities and projects. Also includes receipt books, minutes, correspondence, surveys, news clippings, press releases, and class and club histories.
Contains account records for fund raising for the library, a draft of correspondence used to solicit funds for a new gymnasium, a bank passbook with canceled checks, an account book for the new gymnasium, a financial ledger, and a draft of a school or class song. 5 items.
Contains promissory notes and correspondence relating to tuition and financial statements. 14 items.
Contains manuscripts, biographies, photographs, correspondence, building plans, articles, and filmstrips, all from many different persons and departments on campus.
Contains ten photographs and five correspondence of Benjamin Cluff, Jr. Among the photographs is a family picture of the Benjamin and Harriett Cluff family. Correspondence is between Cluff and his son, Cyril, as well as Cluff and the Utah-Mexican Rubber Company.
Copy of a letter from Eggertsen to his brother, Simon, describing the fire that burned the Lewis building, 1884.
Includes a published pamphlet which appraises the work of Karl Maeser; a letter to Franklin Harris concerning the Maeser celebration in Provo in 1915; and his personal reminiscences of Provo and the Brigham Young Academy from 1879-1881.
Contains copies of letters from George Brimhall to Lella Hoggan; her expense account and grades for one quarter at Brigham Young Academy; and her life sketch from the Relief Society Magazine.
- Financial records 3
- Minutes (Records) 2
- Photocopies 2
- Photographs 2
- Articles 1
- Biography 1
- Business records 1
- College administrators 1
- Education -- Great Basin 1
- Essays 1
- Examinations 1
- Files (Records) 1
- Filmstrips 1
- Letter, pamphlet and reminiscence from Daniel Harrington 1
- Microfilms 1
- Mormons -- Mexico -- Tabasco 1
- Notes 1
- Pamphlets 1
- Programs (Publications) 1
- Promissory notes 1
- Provo (Utah) 1
- Religious gatherings -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1
- Reminiscences 1
- Reports 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young University 10
- Cluff, Benjamin, Jr., 1858-1948 4
- Cannon, George Q. (George Quayle), 1827-1901 3
- Brigham Young Academy. South American Expedition (1900-1901) 2
- Brigham Young University. Alumni Association 2
- Lewis Building (Provo, Utah) 2
- Maeser, Karl G. 2
- Beckham, Raymond E. 1
- Brigham Young Academy. Beaver Branch 1
- Brigham Young High School (Provo, Utah) 1
- Brigham Young University. Library 1
- Brigham Young University. Office of the President 1
- Brigham Young University. Treasurer's Office 1
- Brimhall, George H. (George Henry), 1853-1932 1
- Christensen, George, 1866-1946 1
- Dusenberry, Warren N. (Warren Newton), 1836-1915 1
- Eggertsen, Lars, 1866-1927 1
- Eggertsen, Simon Peter, Jr., 1860-1938 1
- Harrington, Daniel, 1860-1943 1
- Hoggan, Lella M. (Lella Marler), 1880-1951 1
- Holt, Edward H., 1872-1938 1
- Hyde, Ronald G., 1929- 1
- Keeler, Joseph B. (Joseph Brigham), 1855-1935 1
- Neff, Andrew Love 1
- People's Canal & Irrigation Company 1
- Snow, Lorenzo, 1814-1901 1
- Student Loan Association of Utah 1
- Young, Aretta, 1864-1923 1
- Young, Evanda 1 ∧ less