Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Collection contains professional correspondence for when Don L. Earl was a professor at Brigham Young University, newspaper clippings of operas and other events in which he was involved, class and student files, photographs and slides including those of operas performed at BYU, music scores, production programs, and other materials relating to Earl's time as faculty at BYU and during his musical career, 1952-1978.
Contains personal correspondence, articles, programs, news clippings, yearbooks, scrapbooks, poetry, resumes, tributes, journals, photographs, patriarchal blessings, and biographical materials. Also includes published, unpublished, and workcopy music manuscripts by the Madsens. Materials date from 1870 to 1976.
Materials include correspondence, memoranda, programs, reports, meeting minutes, and other materials concerning the School of Music, including class materials, faculty files, performing group files, and other general office files. Dated 1980-2001.
Collection contains photographs, correpsondence, postcards, programs for BYU Music Department productions, newsletters for RCMI, newspapers clippings on the Music Department and Symphonic Band, study abroad fliers, and photographic slides, 1966-1976.
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections 2
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 3
- Photographs 3
- Colleges and Universities 2
- Education 2
- Programs 2
- Slides (Photography) 2
- Memorandums 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Music -- Instruction and study -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Newsletters 1
- Performing arts -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Reports 1
- Scores 1
- Theater programs 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young University 1
- Brigham Young University. School of Music 1
- Earl, Don L. (Don Lee), 1917-1997 1
- Harris Fine Arts Center 1
- Madsen, Florence Jepperson, 1886-1977 1