Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Contains a bound paper photocopy of Byvanck's notes from interviews with impressionist artists in preparation for the book Un Hollandais a Paris en 1891. The impressionists he wrote about include artists such as: Aristide Bruant, Jean Moreas, Ernet Raynaud, Paul Verlaine, Leon Cahun, Claude Monet, Jules Renard, and Maurice Barres. The manuscript was sent to Marcel Schwob (1867-1905), who wrote corrections in the margins. The original is lost.
Hoover W. Clark doctoral dissertation consists of Clark's dissertation "Flaubert and Religion," written in 1964, and letters concerning the dissertation, from 1964 to 1966.
Personal notes and research material of French graduate student Wilfried Decoo's
A The Image of Mormonism in French Literature, an unfinished third part of his BYU Studies series, 1846-1982.
Holograph. A poem praising the cause of the French Revolution and criticizing the activities of certain Royalists.
Handwritten letter in French with an English translation. The item is dated 22 Jan. 1920 and is addressed to Arthur H. Scribner, president of the Grolier Club of New York City. Laborde requests that the two organizations exchange publications.
The Harold Willey Lee papers contain Harold Willey Lee's research notes which are comprised of papers and note cards mostly relating to French works and authors.
The Kenneth I. Perry papers consists of Perry's professional papers from his experiences teaching French.
- French literature 7
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 5
- Literature 4
- Letters 2
- Art -- France -- Paris 1
- Authors, French -- 19th century -- Correspondence 1
- Clubs and Societies 1
- Correspondence 1
- Dissertations, Academic 1
- France -- History -- Revolution, 1789-1799 1
- France -- Politics and government 1
- French literature -- History and criticism 1
- Impressionism (Art) -- France 1
- Interviews 1
- Language and Languages 1
- Language and Languages -- Religious aspects -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1
- Language and Languages -- Study and teaching -- United States 1
- Language and Languages -- Study and teaching -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Material Types 1
- Paris (France) 1
- Poetry -- 19th century 1
- Research (Documents) 1
- Social Life and Customs 1 + ∧ less
- English 5
- French 3
- Byvanck, W. G. C. (Willem Geertrud Cornelis), 1848-1925 2
- Schwob, Marcel, 1867-1905 2
- Andrieux, F.-G.-J.-S. (Francois-Guillaume-Jean-Stanislas), 1759-1833 1
- Barrès, Maurice, 1862-1923 1
- Brigham Young University 1