Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Autographs of prominent artists of the United States. Most of the items date from around the turn of the twentieth century. Many of the autographs are accompanied with portraits of the artists and copies of some of their art work apparently taken from magazines. Some of the autographs are found at the bottom of brief notes or letters. One item is a menu with numerous autographs on it.
Framed painting signed by the members of the 94th Congress House of Representatives at the bicentennial year. The collection dates 1976.
Collection includes an original signed letter and photocopies. The letter was written 14 March 1944, and addressed to Mr. Shelby Holladay of Salt Lake City, Utah. Letter is neatly signed on Parrish's letterhead and postmarked Windsor, Vermont. Parrish briefly describes work that he has done since 1898 and offers suggestions as to how Holladay may acquire reproductions of his work.
- Letters 2
- Artists -- United States -- Autographs 1
- Artists -- United States -- Portraits 1
- Autographs -- United States -- History 1
- Correspondence 1
- Illustrators -- United States -- Correspondence 1
- Legislators -- United States -- Autographs 1
- Material Types 1
- Paintings 1
- Photocopies 1 ∧ less
- Burnside, Wesley M. 1
- Nickelson, Paul 1
- Parrish, Maxfield, 1870-1966 1
- United States Capitol (Washington, D.C.) 1
- United States. Congress (94th, 2nd session : 1976). House 1