Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Orson Scott Card papers
Literary papers, including manuscripts of published and unpublished works (novels, short stories, plays, poetry, nonfiction). Also included are works of other authors that Card has commented on, correspondence, and personal papers. Also included are scripts and other materials pertaining to the production of the 1989 motion picture The abyss (directed by James Cameron), which Card used to write the novel of the same name.
Jessica Day George papers
Collection contains advanced reader copies of Jessica Day George's publications, editions of those works from Great Britain, France, and Italy, as well as manuscripts from four of her books. Other material in this collection includes printed copies of interviews, correspondence, publicity materials, and crayon drawings of a dress mentioned in Dragon Slippers. Dated 2006-2010.
Tracy and Laura Hickman papers
Materials include manuscripts, notes, editorial letters, personal affects, promotion materials, newspaper articles, scripts, fan mail, and games.
Ronda Gibb Hinrichsen papers
Collection contains manuscripts, bookmarks, blog posting, and other materials from Hinrichsen's career as a writer. The papers relate primarily to her novels Trapped, and Heroes of the Highest Order, as well as documenting her writing process. Materials date from between 2009 and 2012.
Letter of Fortunes
Type written and annotated manuscript copy of the short story "Letter of Fortune" by science fiction author Andre Norton; 19 pages. Materials dated approximately 1947-2005.
Aprilynne Pike papers
Aprilynne Pike papers concerning manuscripts, notes and editorial letters for her books.
Dan Wells literary manuscripts
Contains manuscripts of fantasy fiction novels written by Mormon and Utah native author and Brigham Young University graduate Dan Wells. They include titles such as: I Don't Want to Kill You, I Am Not a Serial Killer, Partials, Fragments, Ruins, Full of Holes, Mr. Monster, Ones and Zeroes, Bluescreen, Deeper Into Chaos, and Bubonicon 44. Each manuscript was typewritten with some having annotations. Materials dated 2000-2016.
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 5
- Literature 5
- Manuscripts (for publication) 5
- American literature -- Mormon authors 3
- Books 3
- Manuscripts 2
- Science fiction, American 2
- American drama -- 20th century 1
- American fiction -- 20th century 1
- American poetry -- 20th century 1
- Authors 1
- Authors, American -- 20th century 1
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Interviews 1
- Authors, American -- Utah -- Correspondence 1
- Blogs 1
- Creative writing 1
- Domestic fiction, American 1
- Fantasy fiction, American -- Illustrations 1
- Fantasy games 1
- Interviews 1
- Letters 1
- Literature -- Mormon authors 1
- Material Types 1
- Motion picture plays 1
- Occult fiction, American 1
- Publications 1
- Science fiction, American -- History and criticism -- Sources 1
- Short stories, American 1
- Young adult literature, American 1 ∧ less
- French 1
- Italian 1
- Multiple languages 1
- Card, Orson Scott 1
- George, Jessica Day, 1976- 1
- Hickman, Laura, 1956- 1
- Hickman, Tracy 1
- Hinrichsen, Ronda Gibb 1
- Norton, Andre 1
- Pike, Aprilynne 1
- Wells, Dan, 1977- 1 ∧ less