Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Typewritten essay. This item has the same title as Spalding's five volume work published from 1924 to 1955. The date of the composition of this article is uncertain. Spalding writes about his impressions of religion in the Far East, primarily India, after a visit. The essay talks mainly about mysticism and spiritualism.
Typewritten "Prophecy" supposedly copied from a "journal of Elder John J. Roberts of Paradise, Utah." The information was "related to Edwin Rushton and Theadore Turley, May 6th, 1843 by the Prophet Joseph Smith." The item contains the "White Horse Prophecy" also called the "Horse Shoe Prophecy." The dating of the item is uncertain.
Handwritten prophecy supposedly related by John J. Roberts and Edwin Rushton in 1843 by Joseph Smith, first president of the Mormon Church, and written down some time later. The item is called the "White Horse Prophecy" or the "Horse Shoe Prophecy." The dating of the item is uncertain.
- Apocalyptic literature 2
- Bible. Revelation -- Prophecies 2
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints 2
- Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse 2
- Religion 2
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 1
- India -- Religion -- History -- Sources 1
- Literature 1
- Mysticism -- India -- History -- Sources 1
- Revelation -- Mormon Church 1
- Spiritualism -- India -- History -- Sources 1 ∧ less
- Roberts, J. J. (John J.) 2
- Smith, Joseph, Jr., 1805-1844 2
- Rushton, Edwin, 1824-1904 1
- Spalding, Baird T. (Baird Thomas), 1857-1953 1