Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 17
Compilations of the writings of George H. Brimhall, produced by the George H. and Alsina Brimhall family descendants. These writings were produced for reference in the Brimhall Gallery in the George H. Brimhall Building.
Contains items gathered by William Edward Clark while a student at Brigham Young Academy between 1876 and 1903. They include invitations to Polysophical Society events, class examinations, class notes, a course catalog, an invitation to the World's Fair Ball held in 1893 in Provo, and an issue of the White and Blue.
Contains a Portuguese textbook produced by Department of Languages professor Gerrit De Jong for class instruction. Includes short stories and essays on various academic topics. Also includes some poetry and reading comprehension questions based on the text materials. Materials dated 1960.
Contains information pertaining to the English Composition program. Includes research proposals, syllabi from English 115 and Advanced Writing classes, evaluations, and student records. Materials date from between 1976 and 2003.
Test booklets on various topics from the English Department.
Contains the winning student essays and related information from the George H. Brimhall Memorial Essay Contest. Dated 2003 to 2020.
Collection includes handwritten and typewritten class notes, a 30 page handwritten paperbound music notebook, a 60 page handwritten paperbound English notebook and eight handwritten essays with the instructor's comments, written for a literature class taught by Juliaetta Bateman.
Includes essay on education.
Contains correspondence regarding admission to Brigham Young Academy, theology class assignments, petitions, essays, talks by Lorenzo Snow and George Q. Cannon, papers regarding credit, advanced standing, student clubs, and miscellaneous correspondence and reports from Holt's files. Materials date from between 1899 and 1938.
- Notes 5
- Letters 3
- Reports 3
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 2
- Examinations 2
- Poetry 2
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 1
- College students' writings 1
- English language -- Composition and exercises 1
- English language -- Study and teaching -- Foreign speakers 1
- Land titles 1
- Land titles -- Idaho -- Bingham County 1
- Language and Languages 1
- Notebooks 1
- Outlines 1
- Papers (Documents) 1
- Photocopies 1
- Portuguese language -- Study and teaching -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Real property -- Idaho -- Bingham County 1
- Religious gatherings -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1
- Schedules 1
- Textbooks 1
- Vietnam 1 ∧ less
- English 16
- Portuguese 1
- Brigham Young University 11
- Brigham Young Academy 4
- Brigham Young University. English Department 4
- Brimhall, George H. (George Henry), 1853-1932 2
- Brigham Young Academy. Polysophical Society 1
- Brigham Young University. Alpine Summer School 1
- Brigham Young University. Alumni Association 1
- Brigham Young University. Department of Evening Classes 1
- Brigham Young University. Department of Languages 1
- Brigham Young University. Division of Continuing Education 1
- Brigham Young University. Office of the President 1
- Brimhall (Family : 1874- : Brimhall, George H. (George Henry), 1853-1932) 1
- Cannon, George Q. (George Quayle), 1827-1901 1
- Card, Zina Presendia Young Williams, 1850-1931 1
- Christensen, George, 1866-1946 1
- Christensen, Rex L. 1
- Clark, William Edward, 1864-1951 1
- Cluff, Benjamin, Jr., 1858-1948 1
- Cottam, Keith M., 1941- 1
- De Jong, Gerrit, 1892-1978 1
- George H. Brimhall Memorial Essay Contest 1
- Hedquist, Vivia, 1885-1962 1
- Holman, Marinda Halliday 1
- Holt, Edward H., 1872-1938 1
- Học-viện quốc-gia hành-chánh (Vietnam) 1
- Jensen, Juliaetta Bateman, 1878-1952 1
- Maeser, Emil, 1866-1910 1
- Maeser, Karl G. 1
- Marriott School of Management 1
- Merrill, Harrison R. (Harrison Reuben), 1884-1938 1
- Snow, Lorenzo, 1814-1901 1
- Stevens, John L. 1
- Wistisen, Martin J., 1938-1998 1 ∧ less